Have you had your midlife crisis yet?

I think I’m having mine at the moment.

No but I think it’s in the post

2 Likes

I own two denim jackets so pretty sure I’ve had or am having mine

4 Likes

The very concept is just an excuse for middle-aged men to act like teenagers and get away with bad or inappropriate behaviour. Mine has been going on for a while now.

12 Likes

is that what it means?

For me it’s just thinking about death a lot and fixating on things I enjoyed as a child.

I think my entire life is a mid-life crisis

1 Like

Don’t think so. Reckon it’ll kick in when my hair goes. 50/50 between it being buying one of those surprisingly cheap (for what they are) Nissan sports cars or a '65 Jazzmaster or something like that.

I’ve already been told I’m not allowed to run away with any 25 year olds from the internet, sorry ladies.

2 Likes

I’ve had one. Don’t know if it’s the one. I thought it was two separate ones but looking back it was one continuous one. So I dunno with more perspective I might later realise that I’m still having one now.

1 Like

No but I look forward to it

• Willingly went on a podcast
  • Drove past a golf course the other day and thought “seems a nice way to get out the house for a few hours”
  • Bought a fast car that goes neeeeeowm and is utterly impractical

YEP.

my friends want me to do a podcast with them but I don’t want to, I have nothing to say

1 Like

I think it’s become a convenient name to hide things behind, yeah, but obviously there are still aspects of what we deem one to be that are valid and can be a struggle.

1 Like

Ongoing

1 Like

I had a crisis age 28 but I think this is quite universal. Or at least it was in my circle of mates.

6 Likes

Hope so

1 Like

i’ve got a man bun and a septum piercing and i’m recording an album. so all indications point to yes. doesn’t feel like a crisis though. feels good. is a midlife crisis even a real thing or is it a media construct? feels like a good mechanism of control to me.

2 Likes

if only it was just middle that was shit though

Best Jimmy Eat World review I’ve ever read

2 Likes

and i wasn’t even trying that hard

1 Like

Going to live to be 100 so get back to me in, erm, 9 years. :scream:

4 Likes