Have you quit Spotify?

Feel like the solution is sort of how some bandcamp stuff is set up, where you get the you’ve listened to this load do you want to buy it? Then no, you’ve listened to this actually loads now you can only listen to it if you buy it.

Had someone made sped up versions of extreme slowcore?

1 Like

Fucking hell I thought I was doing alright with the desktop redesign, after figuring out you could adjust the playlist view to compact, which was more like before, and retain the custom sort order which I thought had disappeared. But now I’ve realized it’s a real fuckaround trying to view your library (aka Albums) and toggle between the two. This is fucking dumb! I miss the previous version that kept the playlists left rail static and allowed you to view your homepage or Albums in the primary area. Now it’s one or the other. You can expand or collapse, but it’s fucking dumb. Really dumb. I like seeing albums as a grid, but playlists as a…list! Switching between the 2 requires so many fucking clicks now, and the view preference is retained between albums and lists, so you always have to switch it back. This is some sorcery indeed. A war crime!

1 Like

Not really a war crime and we try not to use the word dumb but yeh it’s an absolute piece of shit.

1 Like

Oh no

3 Likes

i always try and link both :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have found this surprisingly ok - the DJ is annoying, but it’s pushed some decent music at me.

I wonder how good @discobot’s mixes would be

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

I hate that song

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Weird that they’ve not localised it, maybe they’ve calculated that sounding a bit like Huey Morgan is the perfect dj voice.

Playlist folders is probably the first good feature they’ve added in about 5 years

Folders have been there for years haven’t they? Just can’t create or move to them on mobile? Unless that has changed!?

4 Likes

I have a playlist folder labelled 2012, so even longer…

4 Likes

Yeah seems you are all correct - from what I can gather it was possible to create a folder by right clicking on a playlist and then the option would appear - I had never noticed this. But now it asks you if you want to create a folder or a playlist when you click the big + button.

1 Like

Just bloody wish you could do it on mobile.

4 Likes

Would be nice although I try and avoid using my mobile wherever possible as I hate doing anything on a mobile

For example, in the UK an individual plan will now cost £10.99 (up from £9.99), Duo will cost £14.99 (up from £13.99), Family will cost £17.99 (up from £16.99), and the price of a student plan will stay the same at £5.99.

I wonder if they’ll improve the streaming quality - they’ll now be at price parity with services that offer HD and UHD sound quality. Through rotating services I haven’t paid for a subscription for months (taking advantage of various free offers) but despite the horrible interface I’d probably go with Amazon Music Unlimited due to the lossless quality.