Hawkeye: The Television Series

Really enjoying this, it’s a lot of fun.

3 Likes

delighted to see the frozen peas make an appearance

Uncle Wilson?

2 Likes

would absolute shit myself if they bring d’onofrio back

3 Likes

I have seen a lot of talk of this.

I think it’s certain.

That was a great episode. Particularly loved the ball pit.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to whatever contrived reason they come up with for Hawkeye wearing the purple costume that’s in all the publicity pics.

2 Likes

Alaqua Cox deadlifting while training for the series

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTbO2u9nwpv

Obviously you’ll have to click through due to Instagram not working on here.
Edit, oh maybe they fixed the plugin? It’s working for me anyway.

1 Like

That episode was so good. One of the best things Marvel has done for years.

Yes @Roughyed that was Zahn McClarnon, Big from Reservation Dogs. Been a fan since seeing him in Fargo (s2 I think), he was incredible in that

4 Likes

bit of a filler episode which is fine as they’re necessary but obviously that reveal was great :grinning:

1 Like

Just watched the new episode it’s fine but the ending YEEEEEESSSSSS

4 Likes

THERE HE IS!

2 Likes

think this is the one marvel show that actually could do with an extra episode or two, feels like they’re really having to rush through some stuff. enjoying it all the same though

i did a proper gasp and clap at that ending

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT

2 Likes

Enjoyed that finale, and the post credit bit was on point. Overall was far better than I’d expected it to be.

1 Like

Best Marvel TV Series so far probably helped by low expectations. Didn’t think the finale was very good though bit to just film finale battle for 1hr doesn’t really interest me plus it all felt too quick. Liked the musical bit. But my absolute shittest point is the fucking slow mo hero shot when they are in the ice rink at 30 Rockerfella that kindly needs to fuck off from all marvel films

1 Like

I think the directors for eps 3, 4 and 5 were definitely a bit better than for 1, 2 and 6.

Overall I enjoyed it but couldn’t be doing with the mid-credits thing.

Also, while Agents of SHIELD is mostly bad when it’s good it is great fun, better than most of these shows are on landing a proper interesting punch. Adrianne Palicki was so good as Bobbi Morse it seems a shame to recast Mockingbird. I get that they’ve decanonised all the TV stuff but AoS S1 and S2 were firmly tied into the films and doing this doesn’t exactly work with a branching multiverse notion. That said, I guess maybe Bobbi Morse is never explicitly called Mockingbird in the show and/or Agent 19 so there is probably some leeway here.

Quite enjoyed Kingpin’s Hawain outfit

3 Likes

I think this was the most enjoyable of the tv shows. Sure we haven’t seen the last of Kingpin with the way the camera panned away. And is Vincent D’onofrio a massive unit in real life or was it all camera angles?

1 Like

Both

3 Likes