Head Of The Thread

If a thread has over 100 replies, and your avatar is the first one to appear after the OP, then you are

Head Of The Thread

This is an achievement you should be proud of and this thread is for congratulating heads of threads.

For example, congratulations to @frenchtoast for being Head Of The Thead here.

6 Likes

Hmm

2 Likes

This may come as a surprise, but I had to type out this thread twice as the first time I abandoned it half way through

3 Likes

Yessssss! :trophy: I should get a badge tbh

2 Likes

just realised the number of replies count turns a different colour based on it’s like/post ratio

how about that

1 Like

got one

cheers

here you go maosm

It’s good to recognise the achievements of our friends here on the community

7 Likes

Grey skull weirdos

1 Like

Do your remember insincere Dave? He would have had positive things to say about this idea.

3 Likes

Some here:

@anon29812515 taking the DADSNET crown.
Whereas @frenchtoast has since been supplanted by @Acorn in the filth thread. @hip_young_gunslinger loves him some Zelda, @anon18868718 hates him some Guardian and @shrewbie loves a bit of colonising.

Is this what you meant, @ma0sm ?

If @Ruffers gets one more post in on Jeans he’ll cement his place I guess?

2 Likes

Trying to recall who I thought this was an alt of. Toss up between sexybum and maoam I reckon.

As we aren’t allowed to say past user names… I think it was a big guy who was into rugby and had a sarcastic animal as a girlfriend.

1 Like

Congratulations @frenchtoast

1 Like

Not guilty. Generally speaking I’m too lazy to create alts.

Let’s be honest you already are insincere- :wink:

Nono, it’s the person who’s posted most in the thread. For example, @rob.orch is head of the Dadsnet thread

The view you’re looking at shows you who posted last.

3 Likes

I have to reply one more time because japes is currently head of this thread and I cannot allow that

Gotta have 100 though?

Oh yeah, I forget my own rules

1 Like