Health

I have the neon pink and yellow electricty style one - was is that?

Black and VERY SHINY in a rainbow / oil slick shimmer

Said LOVE MUSIC ART DISCO (or something)

1 Like

Ah I think I remember that one. Actually I have a ‘You will love each other’ one too

1 Like

London, Glasgow, Manchester, Dublin and Bristol dates announced for Nov '21 with Pertubator and Author & Punisher.

6 Likes

Yes!
I will be bringing earplugs to that one :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Booked up. And plenty of time to locate those now dusty earplugs. Very much into Perturbator’s cracking brand of synthwave, but a little light on Health. Where to first?

This is were I started.

The older stuff is… weirder.

1 Like

Buzzing for this, even though it’s a long way off. Can’t wait to ruin myself by going to too many gigs in 2021 :pray:

4 Likes

Only 7 tracks in, but really enjoying Death Magic. Somehow I think I was expecting something noisier or more abrasive, but not sure why. Life is a poppy cracker!

1 Like

Live they’re face meltingly loud. It’s amazing.

3 Likes

Older stuff is definitely more abrasive, but I’d say ‘Get Color’ is well worth a listen, especially for ‘Die Slow’.

Their remix albums are also great. Particularly the first //DISCO.

5 Likes

This is excellent news. I’ve missed having my face melted.

1 Like

Also ‘We Are Water’.

4 Likes

Love that track

1 Like

Would definitely say Get Color is their best album, and would recommend starting with that (although I guess their newer stuff is more accessible perhaps)

1 Like
2 Likes

This is boring.

Also, when whassisname starts singing on the second verse, he does the ONE SINGLE VOCAL MELODY HE KNOWS again. It’s infuriating at this point!

I like it.