Heardle

#Heardle #12

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Good game imo

1 Like

Can’t wait for Turdle

13 Likes

1 for me today as well :nail_care:

Got Fleetwood Mac in 1 a few days ago. Didn’t get Kings of Leon yesterday.

Got it in 1 today, too.

It took me a day or two to realise that there’s a list of potential answers in the system, and if the autocomplete doesn’t pop up when you start typing, then it’s definitely not going to be your guess.

#Heardle #12

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

First day I played it I had no idea what it was, I just knew it started with a drum I didn’t recognise so I went to type in dr…um song and the autocomplete offered me Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, so I just went with that and it was right. Retired then and there obviously.

Got it in one; was actually searching for Outkast - Vibrate though - so did take me a little by surprise

I like this game

#Heardle #13

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I have never heard today’s song before in my life. A big, fat fail for me today

3 Likes

Absolutely shit game.

If they introduce a 90s Grebo edition then I’m your man, but yeah, have literally no idea what that was.

4 Likes

The opening guitar made me think it was this

When that wasn’t in the system, I peaced out

2 Likes

This is what I thought it was first as well

1 Like

I thought it was that too!

1 Like

Got today’s in 2, v impressive that people can get that in 1

#Heardle #13

:mute::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:

Stupid game for morons. Got yesterday’s in 1, obviously.

1 Like

FTFY

Oh, there’s a thread. I’ve been throwing mine into the Wordle one.

Got Fleetwood Mac and Outkast ok. Have failed on the others.

Got today’s in 11 seconds, recognised the voice and took a guess based on the available song titles.

#Heardle #13

:sunglasses:

3 Likes