Heardle

Heardle 80s #21

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Couldn’t find the 90s one.

90s Heardle #17

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

First time on the 90s version. Approaching it with the attitude that anything worse than a 1 is failure.

#Heardle #78

The worst. Great in Four Lions, though.

90s Heardle #17

Wow. Hadn’t heated that in a while.

#Heardle #79

I hate this song so much.

90s heardle not working for me. Guess I’ll cope somehow.

Framed #65
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Haven’t seen it and couldn’t remember which of those type of films John Goodman was in.

Links to 60s 70s 80s 90s

1 Like

#Heardle #79

#Heardle #79

Framed #65
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Well let’s see how long that lasts. Been doing it and the 80s one for a while and the 90s is normally either in 1 or “what the fuck, why isn’t this Britpop, you fucks?”

80s is obviously a 90% failure.

1 Like

#Heardle #79
Got the approval of MiniWza when they overheard.

90s Heardle #18
:speaker::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::green_square::white_large_square:
Heh. Not quite the 1 I was after. Love it. No Primal Scream, so that nixxed my first thoughts… Considered Space and then the first guess was Cardigans Erase/Rewind cos they both liked the odd bit of glitch and effect but I didn’t really believe in it. Radiohead in frustration after having no ideas left at 4. Then it was on a platter with 5.

Framed #65
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:
Never 'eard of it.

#Heardle #79

This is a stone cold classic you miserable lot

Today’s is great, the 2 before that however…

1 Like

#Heardle #80

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square:

Only ever heard the very tail end of that intro :pensive:

Like, I remembered it would go into a song that sounded different! But because it was so long I started doubting myself and thought it was some nineties indie stuff.

I thought from the intro that it would be something really recent I’d never even heard of…

Heardle in nope

Actorle in 3

Framed in 1, yasss

Yes, except Framed in 5. I actually did wonder from frame one if it was Parenthood but that’s not even in the list. What a great movie to ignore!

80s Heardle isn’t allowed here in Aus but probably an easy one for you lot.
90s Heardle is a fucking dreadful song that I got in 1.

Nice easy banger to kick the week off

#Heardle #80

Not sure I’ve ever heard today’s heardle intro on the radio so a massive fail for me

Heardle and 90s heardle not working for me.

Framed #66
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen, guess based on Boston

Heardle 80s #23

#Heardle80s #80sHeardle #Heardle @heardle80s

80s heardle has been easy so far.

The existence of Heardle 80s at the same time as results for today being for Heardle #80 is confusing me a bit.

1 Like