Heardle

#Heardle #80

:mute::red_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Very annoying given that I heard this at a party on Friday.

Framed #66
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Actorle 61 1/8
:green_square:

1 Like

#Heardle #80

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Bet the radio always chopped off the intro. Terrible song.

#Heardle #80

:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

FFS not even a smidge of the actual song!

1 Like

#Heardle #80
:mute::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square:

Was getting Kanye vibes for sure reason at the hallway point, then had a punt on Kendrick Lamar. Tried Kanye in the search on the last go but it didn’t bring this up, unless I’m losing my mind. Anyway. Absolute beaut of a song.

90s Heardle #19
:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:

What a track. WHAT. A. TRACK. The Burroughs Naked Lunch intro reminded me of Prodigy’s 'I’ve decided to take my work back underground, to stop it falling into the wrong hands’ Lawnmower Man sample on Prodigy’s Jilted Generation Intro] track, also from 94. And Jamie Hewlett included Bug Powder Dust on the Dirtchamber Sessions album. Lovely stuff.

Framed #66
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never seen it.

:astonished: If you’re talking about #19 today (Monday).

Wouldn’t get the hate for #18 though, either (Depeche Mode).

#Heardle #80

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

I think you have a different 19 from us. My 19 was the same shit as Theo.

1 Like

Not Bug Powder Dust by Bomb The Bass, then? Ah.

Just went and refreshed and it reloaded showing that horrendously annoying New Radicals song. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

90s Heardle #19

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Whilst not a banger, it still brings those good nostalgia vibes. Had it on cassette IIRC.

I did get the one you refreshed to on 1s, wouldn’t have got that one you had before but I’m enjoying it as a new discovery!

2 Likes

How does this work?

#Heardle #80

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Heardle 90s #3

Wait why is that saying #3 not #19?

This was by Olive and I have never heard/heard of it.

You’re Not Alone?

Heardle :one:
Framed :four:
Actorle :one: was nearly thrown off by the fact that they’ve gone with The 40-year-old Virgin wording

Yep

#Heardle #81

:sound::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Ugh I knew it but fucked it

1 Like

90s Heardle #20

Heard the song before, but had zero idea who it is.

Heardle - only got it on the last bit, for shame

Framed in 3

Actorle in 1 :partying_face:

Yeah me too. First guess was Sympathy For The Devil although I knew it wasn’t that and then the penultimate one I was scrabbling to pick something off Screamadelica but they have nothing by them in there…

Got Framed in 2 but never seen it. Just looked like the sort of stuff I’d seen in the trailer.

And yeah, Actorle in 1. Rare moment of spotting it very clearly!

I was thinking some disco or soul for Heardle, although the production did make me think of something Screamadelica-adjacent too…

Actorle - Alien, innit!

1 Like