❤ 💘 🌹 Annual Valentines Day Thread 🌹 💘❤

Romance of the cup, isn’t it?

Happy birthday Saps!

1 Like

4 Likes

I might try and cook something special…my partner’s almost completely (occasional lapses due to eating out whilst dieting) vegetarian now, so has anybody got any recommendations? I am a reasonable cook but no better than that.

gonna keep my fingers crossed that someone is going to say “hey I really fancy you” but then I’ll remember that I don’t really know anybody.

Still, it’s nice to dream

Nice

7 Likes

my bf and i will probably get each other small presents and cards and cook a nice but easy to cook meal, probably steak. definitely definitely not going out for dinner

Don’t do Valentine’s Day for a number of reasons but it’s our anniversary on the 17th and we’re off to Manchester to see Hell Is For Heroes

will buy a massive cake for the love of my life

birthday innit

1 Like

I might be going on a date at some point in February, which means I can’t really comically exaggerate my loneliness in the same way.

THOUGH IT IS STILL THERE, READER. O YES IT BE

hope you find true love and happiness brutey! :slight_smile:

Might do that lovematch thread again that I did one time, that was good. Might not though, it was a full day’s work

1 Like

I’m still down that I may have done and was too nervous and overthinky to do anything about it yadda yadda etc etc

just be your lovely self, bit of that classic charm and humour will come forth and all will be well!

https://pages.email.opentable.com/greggs_valentines_day/

Going to watch outlines on the 13th so will probably go out for tea before that for a valentines day meal.

The four-course set menu, accompanied with a bottle of prosecco, will cost £15 for two…

Four course meal in Greggs?? The mind boggles unless there’s going to be 3 deserts.

2 Likes

Been invited to a Galentines (™Leslie Knope) so probably go to that and get drunk with a bunch of cool girls??

Literally never done anything for Valentine’s but then I have never been in a long-term relationship. Still can’t really imagine myself doing anything of the sort if I were, tbh.

4 Likes

A trio of bakes?

1 Like

Blank Panther & Football I think