๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ† 14 Feb (aka SVD) thread ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ†

Happy Bloody Valentineโ€™s Day, DiS. This means itโ€™s been a year since I started making that album Iโ€™d started making on and off.

I am doing easy part time work for six hours today. I doubt I will accrue secret admirers within this time.

Happy day, Valentines! :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Morning all.

The gf and I donโ€™t really do anything for Valentines Day. Though we do get a 2 dine for ยฃ20 M&S meal and have a movie night every year on Valentines Day. Which could, I suppose, be seen as doing something for Valentines Day.

Fuck. Theyโ€™ve got me, havenโ€™t they? Kill me now.

Hope everyone is well.

Iโ€™m here and happy to be admired if anyoneโ€™s interested! :kiss:

3 Likes

Look at this present past me got current me.

15 Likes

Sounds great - how are you WFHing from home? I get distracted.

Jobโ€™s going alright - gone from part time, which the contract was initially, to full time so I guess they like me?! Very much miss PT hours already though!

Going back to bed. BYE.

going to go to Ikea then skiing when I wake up from my sweet dreams.

good luck with the skiing, hope you win an Olympics medal :+1:

1 Like

Thank you you too.

I am too distracted at work! People are too loud and bother me a lot. I thrive working with a constant soundtrack of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!

Ooh that sounds very good! I bet you miss those part time hours. Part time working is the goal (but I donโ€™t want a part time salary hmmmm)

Took the bins out this morning and the green one was frozen shut! Never had that before. Then I cycled to work and on part of the canal path someone had come off on some ice so I got off and pushed.

Gonna leave early today to pick up a special one of a kind Penge CC running top Iโ€™ve had made specially for plasticmike, itโ€™s been on order for months and Iโ€™m quite grateful it has arrived.

1 Like

Giving my valentine the greatest gift ever by ordering myself some more vegan protein which really makes me bomp.

6 Likes

Nice v day present that

:smiley:

Doubly good.

Thank God. I was gonna call the wedding off otherwise

2 Likes

Alright guys.

Laying in bed listening to A Winged Victory For The Sullen and chatting to the TV. VD kinda never really happens for us. And disappointingly, none of the GBOLs I met last night gave me a card either!!! Rude.

Gonna walk round some galleries and eat some food I suppose.

1 Like

Morning all. I donโ€™t do V Day so the most romantic thing thatโ€™s happening today is some guy with the same name as the TV is coming round to give us a quote for repairing our shower.

2 Likes

woo, i got a card in the post!

a replacement credit card for my one that expires this month

6 Likes

Will your tv be in at the same time? Could lead to some hilarious consequences?