Can FUCK OFF

3 Likes

Why do you miss when my baby kisses me?

13 Likes

I agree with you, though. Horrid stuff

1 Like

Indigestion.

Gaviscon relief.

Not sure I’ve ever knowingly had this. Do some people just not experience it or is it likely I have and just didn’t know what it was?

Suffered very badly from this until I got on the Omeprazole train.

3 Likes

Nah the first time you have it you’ll think you’re dying

5 Likes

Had really bad sympathy heartburn when my partner was pregnant 2 years ago. That was so odd and horrible as I’d never had it before and it lasted months. Totally fine now, but yeah, a fucker.

1 Like

Tell me more

Went to the doctor a few years ago with really bad heartburn and acid reflux and got prescribed Omeprazole. I take one every day and it’s changed my life. Eat what I want.

2 Likes

Another vote for omeprazole, absolute game changer.

Think Nexium is the same stuff and in most shops if you can’t be arsed to sort a prescription

3 Likes

Yeah agreed. Had my first experience with it about two years ago and like you said I was pretty sure I was dying in the middle of the night. Don’t get it super often but often enough that I make sure to always have some non-prescription pills on hand.

Weirdly feel like drinking something really acidy like orange juice helps when it’s happening

1 Like

Accurately named

2 Likes

Remember phoning my nan after getting it a number years ago. A sly chuckle an instruction to ingest mint. Not fun

@gonad thanks I’m gonna ask for this cos I’m sick of it and medication feels preferable to never eating cheese again

3 Likes

Can confirm. Always wondered if I’d ever had it until I actually had it, then I knew. I was driving to work and had to pull over, thought I was having a massive heart attack or something. Not that it was the heart, just something in the chest I had never experienced before that was definitely not good. Rarely got it after that and since, and never as bad as that time.

3 Likes

These are an absolute lifesaver, quite expensive, but very very good

1 Like