HEAVY HANDED SATIRE - New Forum Redux - NOW WITH IMAGES

I don’t get it. It’s almost too subtle.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank fuck you’ve posted this.

Clit Hero

1 Like

I don’t even understand this, why has he got a Playboy shield?

2 Likes

Can’t believe they forgot the fur in Santa Baby. It’s like they didn’t even try making a list of phony outrage properly.

1 Like

well that was awful

1 Like

That’s an impressive firing rate he’s got going. The last cabinet is still in sight, probably only a few hundred meters away at most and he’s already loaded another. Those things weigh an absolute ton

2 Likes

that and family guy is complete and utter shit

In a sleep deprived fugue I watched three episodes of Family Guy on the way back from North America. Didn’t even smirk once. Easily one of the most woeful pieces of television in existence.

1 Like

You think that’s bad? Remember the time you went on a lemsip inspired bender and ended up spending the entire weekend watching Mrs Browns Boys with Wolf from Gladiators?

5 Likes

Nyeah yeah, that was so cool! Just like the time I called a random woman a bitch and that was the entirety of the joke.

There’s a lot to take in with this. Why is common sense represented by something as dangerous and unpredictable as a hot air balloon? Why is it grappling hooked in a way that implies it might just fly off? is that the mistake the human race is making or is it just that they’re tip-toeing away from it with a really hot cup of tea?

3 Likes

2 Likes

13 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Can’t be the only person who resents mpbh reposting the entirety of his aunts’ and uncles’ Facebook feeds onto this website for some reason

7 Likes

I mean it’s obviously heavy handed but I rate this

2 Likes

Tbh it’s not the content, MPBH (which is fine, please don’t feel guilty). It’s the quantity in a row! You’re like Theo but without the excuse of being in a different time zone :wink:

I guess it’s the same in the “awful songs” thread where you’ve posted something like 8 of the last 10 responses… I guess you might just need to check yourself a bit when you feel like posting loads in the one thread.

You seem like a decent sort anyway, you’re more than welcome in this thread :+1: in moderation :wink:

Most of us are trying to make amends, to a greater or lesser extent, for the dubious things we said and did on the old boards. I know you had a reputation but your current iteration is no bother whatsoever :+1:

4 Likes