HEAVY HANDED SATIRE - New Forum Redux - NOW WITH IMAGES

And they have the cheek to slag of IDLES?
Wankers.

3 Likes

They’re a bit like John Niven: The Musical.

Take that whichever way you will!

Model Village (possibly their best song yet) sounds a lot like Sleaford Mods. But a million times beefier.

1 Like

I really like Sleaford Mods, and have been on board with Idles, but Model Village is the reason I’ve not rushed into checking their new album.

Got a lot of time for IDLES but I have to leap across the room Partridge-style to slam the radio off whenever Model Village comes on

2 Likes

The lyrics and music are good, the Scooby Doo villain style evil cackling over the top of it is certainly not.

1 Like

Oops

I’m bored of doing this now.

Enjoyed this one

BOOM, DRONE STRIKE

Not enough to like the original, I note.

From someone called ‘Cold War Steve’ on twitter

Shite

My dad sends me a Cold War Steve once every three weeks or so. He’s absolute catnip for a particular kind of boomer.

1 Like

I think some Coldwar Steves are quite good, when they’re Phil Mitchell and Kim Jong-Un on a caravan park in Cleethorpes or something, there’s a kind of gentle absurdist humour I like. As he’s gone on it’s all got increasingly topical like the one above and it takes the fun out of it.

5 Likes

I used to make cartoons like this on Paint and take the printouts into school when I was 13. By no coincidence whatsoever, back then I didn’t have any friends.

“You see, the world is made for cars. Let me illustrate how dangerous it is for the humble pedestrian with this nonsense:”

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s absolutely no way I’d be leaving the house in that world

2 Likes