Heckling

Congratulations

6 Likes

I said NO SPEECHES!

2 Likes

I have popped a doorbell in the post to help you celebrate your nuptials.

2 Likes

What are you now, King Doorbell?

1 Like

Bellonz

6 Likes

(just sending him my shit old one that can’t penetrate two doors)

1 Like

Live in hope though, see if you can peer-pressure them into playing that obscure b-side from 12 years ago

2 Likes

Do any comedians say ‘you’ve really got my heckles up’ when they are heckled. Because they should and they should pay me for it.

1 Like

YOU’RE DOING FINE!

My finest hour. To be fair, we’d spent the whole day watching mumbling indie bands so it was fair comment

Early draft script for the Daleks, etc, etc…

1 Like

I firmly believe in never drawing attention to myself.

Really hate it when it happens at music gigs. Hate any interaction with audience members and bands really.

I once shouted “Show and Prove” at Big Daddy Kane and he stopped dead and said “fuck… I’d completely forgotten about that”

4 Likes

was at the stand in glasgow one night when an extremely pished man wearing shades indoors proceeded to shout “HEARD IT!” after every single joke the first two comedians tried, his monotone delivery made this very funny

by the time the third comedian came on he was physically removed by security

2 Likes

Saw Will Sheff get really upset by that a bit ago (“Westfall”) then it got worse because some drunk lady in the crowd got stuck into the offender.

When I went to the Possum q and a there was a guy who bought a fez specifically so he’d be more noticeable during the q and a

1 Like

At a Midlake gig, after the OG singer guy had left the band, someone in the audience took it upon themselves to lecture the band to pack it in “come on guys, its just not the same”. They looked sad and it was so weird cos what were they supposed to do, end their set early and slink off?

“STREETS OF [voice breaks slightly] LONDON!”

7 Likes

Once I heckled a band to play smells like teen spirit and they did and it was great.

Foo Fighters?