• Hedgehogs
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I’ll level with ya, I’m a BIG hedgehog fan

• spiky little shits
  • cute faces
  • I held a baby one in my hands once
  • shit at doing simple things like crossing the road and being confident and not dying constantly, my spirit animal really
  • they’re just dead tiny

Think I’d like to be a hedgehog whisperer

7 Likes

This is the little hedgehog baby that I held, GBOH. I’d upload the one with me holding it but my face is too gruesome so have one with my mate instead

9 Likes

Once me and @Avery found one in the road after a night in the pub (the hedgehog, not us)and we knew we weren’t supposed to touch it with our human hands so we just lollipop ladied for it for an hour or so, waving all cars off.

5 Likes

Pete Doherty

Once happened across two hedgehogs having it away when on the walk home from the pub. Hats off for them for making it work with all the spikes and that.

Also, hate slugs, so anything that eats them is doing the lords work in my view.

Good to see hedgehogs are the one thing that everyone can get behind.

1 Like

There’s one that sometimes potters around my parents’ garden. When they replaced the fence a few years ago, they were woken up by a commotion outside and found it wedged under the new fence. Presumably the gap underneath was smaller than the old fence. They had to dig a bit of the soil out so it could continue its nightly walk.

Yeah, i also fashioned a cradle out of a zine and picke the lovely hedging up and put it into the field and told it a nice story about some fun times we’d once had.

3 Likes

Fucking love hedgehogs. They are crap at evolution but make up for it by being so cute. I want to make a hedgehog highway now

wrong

4 Likes

Man, Pokémon are the best

1 Like

14 Likes

sometimes i think i’d be fine if the entire world was just me a cute round boy like this, and some nice beaches

1 Like

Bet the fucking love it mate, are you kidding? Ice cream, rides, fish and chips, sea air…

4 Likes

Wanna start a hedgehog hostel with me

1 Like

Hedgehogstel.

1 Like

That’s not a pleasant word to look at.