Hello all my little cherubs!

You can @aboynamedgoo and then you’ll get a notification. Although this is already a reply to you so maybe not in this case.

how do i not be a basic? @sean give me all of the badges

i’ve only flagged this just for the badge @platickniki

I’ve reached my thread limit

Did I reply to incandeza?

I think sean has set a different limit for different users maybe. I’m waiting to find out what mine is.

100% COCK

Haven’t set any limits on anyone in particular but I can upgrade people. And some people get upgraded after a certain number of unflagged posts.

what’s going on, i’m old, change upsets me. i’ll get use to this, i’m adaptable, aren’t I?!

fucking hell they’ll award you for any old shit around here won’t they

I got this as a notification in the bottom right of my screen so it almost looked legit.

Can you upgrade me to 1,000 a day please? The future of this community is at stake!

badges, collect them all and get a degree in computer science!

what about youtube videos

1 Like

It tells you your “read time”, which I guess is how much time you’ve spent on the site, oh god the guilt, do we get issued with a sack cloth too?

1 Like

What is this new madness?

Specifically - replying. How come sometime a reply is immediately after the post, but hiden so you need to expand out the reply to see the mini-thread of replies after the original post, but other times the reply appears as a post further down the thread, but with a little "Reply to sign and the name of the user you are replying to, e.g. balonz’s post above mine here replying to sean?

HALP etc

And can you really still not edit posts???

can confirm they count towards a onebox badge

1 Like

that’s a good thing, obviously

1 Like

Just noticed this too. I’m guess it’s once a certain sub-thread hits a certain number of replies or the overall thread hits a huge amount of replies.