hello and good evening on this, the 3rd of February 2021

Got another hour here. Pissed some colleagues because they wanted to clap for tom and i rolled my eyes. Oh well.

Fish, chips, peas and sweetcorn for tea and some sweet sweet fennel tea

3 Likes

Professor Dr Epimer sir, did that thigh electrode sex toy thing ever get it’s stamp of approval or whatever you do?

1 Like

Absolutely can’t believe you’ve outed yourself as a Communist at work.

5 Likes

9 in a row!!

1 Like
  • Eat the leftover chilli from yesterday
  • Fuck that! save it for lunch tomorrow. Get fish and chips

0 voters

Dunno

I turned on my old works laptop for the last time before I gave it back last week and chuckled cos it was still the wallpaper

1 Like

:wave::wave:

1 Like

This really didn’t need a poll.

1 Like

I’d very much already made up my mind but just needed some validation

5 Likes

Problem with polls is that you have to go against the popular vote. So enjoy your chilli

3 Likes

Bought some banana chips as a snack for the kids. Thought they would just be dried nana. In fact they are deep fried in coconut oil and 30% fat, salty too. Essentially crisps from nanas. Maybe everyone knows this. I didn’t.

(pretty fucking decent)

Fish and banana chips

2 Likes

All round to balonz’s for tea

1 Like

Polenta and prawn thing for dinner. I think my other half enjoyed it considerably more than me. It was ok, but…

Need to sort out my quiz round for next Saturday, so I’ll probably do that tonight

PIXA NOT HERE YET ME WANTS PIZAS

had avocado toast. this was completely the fault of DiS.

Is this some DiS slashfic?

Ignore this, saw your other replies. I probably wouldn’t eat it but I’m quite funny with eat by dates. Hope you find something better than toast :hugs:

Our sad lad got sent home early from nursery. Now she’s running a temperature which means another covid test I guess :sob:

1 Like