Hello Sunday :) April 10th

Fuck. Any Scottish dissers want two free tickets for mclusky tonight? Would need to collect from north lanarkshire.

:disappointed::disappointed:

Gws m9 x

5 Likes

Wanted to start a thread about what Victorian diagnosis would you have had (I would’ve been called a hysterical woman), but the more I googled it the more I realised all diagnosises were rooted in sexism, racism and ableism and now I’m just a bit sad.

1 Like

feeling a little tender today after so many drinks…one cider left in the fridge, trying to resist cracking it open now

I agree but would also like a prescription for some restorative weeks by the sea, taking promenades and afternoon naps.

2 Likes

Listening to 6music and drinking coffee, gonna take the kiddo for a walk and then we’ve got friends coming for lunch. Then I’ll apply for a new job this evening. Hopefully a good day!

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon. I had really painful ribs post covid. It was absolute agony so I feel your pain and hope it passes soon.

Feel groggy af today and cant get out of bed, but on the other hand I want coffee and breakfast :thinking: what a dilemma. Suppose i should, i’m falling behind on watching frasier.

Nm going on today. Gonna sit at my computer and try to finish a bunch of projects i’ve been neglecting. Also, watch some unsolved mysteries :alien:

Another member of shit sleep club but today is my Saturday.

Going to a daytime party at Fold today, not really sure what to expect. New venue for me.

Morning

Had a decent sleep but find myself still in bed and not really wanting to get out of it.

Going to pick my new bikecycle up in a bit and will have a little bimble about on it.

Probably pack some more of the house into boxes at some point later.

1 Like

Early Easter since I’m back at mums

10 Likes

Another for the bad sleep club. Mine was cause I had to call the police on a couple arguing in the street at 3am cause I thought he was going to punch her and then I stayed awake all night cause adrenaline or being triggered by actually being punched on the street before, who knows. Feel a bit teary but think I’m just tired tbh.

Today: driving into town cause I’m lazy + covid fears to get my eyebrows and eyelashes done. Will do a little shopping too and go for a walk.

Morning all!

Wor Lass returned home at 1am today after a hen night and a long heart to heart with her mother.

Sorry to hear about the wave of Covids, illnesses and bad sleeps.

@shinymcshine your experience was pretty similar to mine. I’ve got a mate collecting my tickets for Mclusky and Therapy? next week at lunchtime.

The Child is having her hair taken out today. I plan on playing computer games.

We’ll be eating a range of leftovers because there are remnants of about five different meals in the fridge.

3 Likes

Oh mate :frowning: I’m so sorry, that sounds horrible.

Will no one think about Lindsey?!

I hope you have a lovely day after such a rough night

1 Like

Bad night’s sleep here too for a few reasons :frowning: Still in bed and might not move any time soon.

It’s already passed out way heading up Lewes Road. Can’t be long until the leaders head back down Elm Grove

Morning all. Cold continues to linger on. Its behind my eyes right now.

Taking the dog for a run in a secured field shortly then are booked in to the local landmark pub around the corner for Sunday lunch.

Crumpets, cheese, lime pickle :+1:

don’t @ me

2 Likes

Haha this makes no sense go back to bed tilty

1 Like