Hello, this is the evening thread

And I’m going to post it quick before a double is made too. Hopefully.

Hi mate

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Evening. I almost started a thread so I’m glad you posted before I started.

Had one of my knockout teas - Asian fried chicken with slaw* and hoisin mayo it’s absolutely 10/10

Also look at this belated birthday present the legend @laika got me

Film club in a bit and probably another 5 episodes of Below Deck

* apologies for triggering anyone with my use of the word slaw

17 Likes

4 Likes

Sweet.
Bit more detail on the fried chicken please.

hiya :wave:

went outside and now i’m all wet

how did the little man get on at school?

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah, there we go.

Film Club is watching Space Jam tonight if anyone wants in let me know.

Emotionally draining/overwhelming day with R starting school. Seemed like most parts were ok, but his teacher asked if I could hang back to speak to her after because he’d had a bit of trouble with getting upset by some noise and she thought it might be a good idea to have a chat with the SEN coordinator. Obvs filled with so many worries now about him being ok there.

Having lots of fun with his nee knick name of Tony though :grinning:. Less fun is that he has stolen my bed tonight

5 Likes

Insanely simple, chicken thigh cut into pieces, marinaded for a bit in soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Drain the excess soy off then coat in some cornflour then fry for 3 minutes each side in a little bit of oil.

4 Likes

:musical_note: If you like pina colads, and getting caught in the rain :musical_note:

3 Likes

Excited to do some role play with some friends tonight. Not done it in 15 years.

1 Like

I have had enough

Obligatory

1 Like

Saw a recipe for biscoff and white choc chip cookies earlier and I’m totes making them

2 Likes

Of keeping quiet about all this stuff?

sorry mate hope you’re ok

I keep daydreaming about making blondies with biscoff spread swirled in

9 Likes

IDGI

Oh right I do get it but still

Those would be pretty good

1 Like