help I'm finding things funny today!

dunno what’s happened but I’m just laughing at stuff for no reason

11 Likes

It’s on accounts of being Friday and also sometimes people on here post very funny things and also, sometimes on here you can make a post yourself (me I mean, not you specifically) that, despite having no comedic value whatsoever, you can make yourself laugh with it.

1 Like

I was laughing at my own post, very uncool I’m afraid.

Also earlier I laughed at a podcast in the street and strangers saw me smile

2 Likes

oh yeah and I laughed at Epimer’s post

1 Like

laughing at things that are funny is good and fun

2 Likes

imagine if it actually was and I could just laugh and have fun!

I do this all the time. Literally none of them are funny and I think it’s the cumulative effect of having spent literally years of my life posting things with no value on this website has made it very funny and farcical to me.

4 Likes

it is! you can!

4 Likes

I think certain posts act as ‘warm-up’ posts that put you in an amused frame of mind before a second post lands the knock-out gag that would, on its own, have been less funny.

1 Like

I just thought “fuck gravy” as some kind of slang word for jizz was funny

3 Likes

This is great news, no?

feel like I’m having some kind of breakthrough

How long have you been posting here? I can’t remember you not being here but there must have been a time. Same question to Bammers.

Ride the wave and don’t overthink it or it might end.

1 Like

sucks air through teeth

1 Like

since 2007/2008 I think

This happens to me a lot

Happened the other day when someone said something funny. Think it was bitt’s hans Thomann jpg

2 Likes

Same I think

I used to laugh at DiS stuff sometimes then I went through a phase of ascending above humour like some kind of god. It’s good to be laughing again though

weird how it just feels like everyone here has always been about 30-40 now isn’t it?