help I'm finding things funny today!

I wonder when we saw our last teenager. Must be years. Meandthatarmy, remember him?

nope!

Wrightylew was a teenager once wasn’t he?

You should watch Bob and Paul go fishing tonight

(the bit last week with the baby photo made me absolutely lose it and I hardly ever laugh out loud at tv)

2 Likes

Yeah and profk too

1 Like

Me and my pals made ourselves wet our pants yesterday with the lotion emoji :lotion_bottle::lotion_bottle::lotion_bottle::lotion_bottle::lotion_bottle::lotion_bottle::lotion_bottle:

2 Likes

I don’t get this one but I’m glad you had fun!

Well I thought it was really cute and then posted it loads to our WhatsApp group and my friend who knows me well says are you being rude here. And I wasn’t. But then all I could think of was squirting.

3 Likes

When I see a lone stranger spontaneously smile or laugh in the street it makes me happy and I tend to end up doing a smile too so you’ve created and passed on a little happiness today and that’s a beautiful thing :relaxed:

2 Likes

If God doesn’t find stuff funny what’s the point.

since humour comes from surprise or absurdity I don’t think God would be capable of humour. Omniscience would preclude it

1 Like

when i posted this the other day

i started laughing at it after other people had started laughing at it, which is the best way to find yourself funny imho

2 Likes

yes this was a good post

1 Like

sometimes I still laugh at chris de burgh’s pro skater

thanks mate. it also reminded me that i found @anon45164313’s post in the squirtle squad thread v funny and in fact every time i saw one of those squirtle squad avatars for the rest of the day i thought about it and found it v funny again

2 Likes

bloody squirty squad

1 Like

yeah if you didnt see it i dont think you’ll like it. here’s a thing tho, my and gf were almost in tears laughing before because we were singing a song to the dog who was sleeping between us, in the dogs voice, which is a very high pitched sort of billy bradshaw type voice, about how important it is to sleep in the day so that you can shout all night, because thats what she did all night last night. tbf tho we might have found it quite so funny because we were kept awake by the idiot dog shouting all night

1 Like

Just remembered that Cowboy Rules thing and had a good chuckle to myself.

:+1:

My parents came down to London to see us last weekend and, because they live in the countryside, when my dad was walking down our street he inadvertently smiled and said ‘hello’ to the first person he met. To my great surprise, he reported that the person smiled warmly and said ‘hello’ back. Made my day it did.

2 Likes

dogs are pretty hilarious

2 Likes

My aunt came for a visit once from athens. She spent a day in london and when she came back she proudly told my dad that she’d been talking to people on the tube. I mean, firstly you aren’t supposed to talk to people on the tube, and secondly, she couldn’t speak english so ??

1 Like