Help lastdino plan a party + general party thread

Shock

2 Likes

I say “dread” but I’m obviously not going, it’s just a matter of deciding whether or not I’m honest about why.

2 Likes

depends on whether I like the person or not.

This is working on the assumption that the person who has invited you to a party is someone you ordinarily enjoy spending time with

in that case

Hide a small battery powered speaker in the bathroom. (Behind the mirror is a good spot.) Play a loop of the soundtrack to John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ through said speaker. Sit back and wait for the compliments to roll in.*

*WARNING: This may cause drug-addled partygoers to climb the walls in your bathroom searching for the speaker. Your bathroom may be heavily damaged as a result. Not advisable for the faint of heart.

1 Like

make sure you have enough seats for one per person, no one wants to be left standing
(unless yor playing musical chairs of course)

flatteredness

1 Like

Personally believe that everyone sitting down is a bad sign, but each to their own!

It’s a good paper

1 Like

All I know about parties can be boiled down to ‘fill a room with balloons, put Baby Shark on repeat.’ Sure that would work on adults too though.

1 Like

Rave dog. It’s a dog with speakers on its back playing nothing but Mr Worldwide - i.e. Pitbull -songs. The dog would not have to be a Pitbull, though.

3 Likes

bought a new shirt at lunch time there! really looking forward to this party :blush:

think I’ll book a hotel, don’t want to put him out

3 Likes

This is a purely speculative poll answer, no one invites me to parties