Help me choose (a LME decision)

Hey. Coming up to London in Easter holidays. Plan was to v and a and wander but oh look! It’s shut on Tuesdays…and have booked train tickets.

So we are going to the Tate modern for a wander and then…?

Thinking St Paul’s or Greenwich or something else?

Have got 2 teenage boys plus my parents, so needs to be culture/good stuff but also acceptable for the kids.

All and any suggestions welcomed.

How about the sky gardens?

3 Likes

Oooh! So nice.

I presume you’ve done the obvious things like the London Eye?

If you do head over the bridge to St Pauls, and onto the Sky Garden, I can also recommend the Mithraeum, which is halfway between the two.

https://www.londonmithraeum.com/

2 Likes

Greenwich is a good shout. The park is nice and there’s deer, observatory/planetarium, maritime museum, cutty sark, nice family friendly pubs about. Usually my go-to when the family want to come and visit.

6 Likes

Ooh great shouts. Yes we’ve done the eye and all that…might let kids have a say. Thanks lovelies.

for extra fun points get the thames clipper from westminster to greenwich - or the other way around x

5 Likes

Yeah definitely recommend this as a way to get to Greenwich from central. We sometimes just do it from Tower Hill to Westminster

1 Like

Leadenhall Market, Time And Tide, London Mithraeum, Monument tower, Billingsgate Roman House & Baths, and the Roman Wall remains near Tower Hill tube are other nice bits near(ish) Sky Garden.

1 Like

spearmint rhino

Up the Oxo tower right?

1 Like

No!