Help (no longer required, pls don't panic, Jazzy B is all sorted, now K-Pop stuff thread)

This is goong to soind insane but ive got 5 minutes to try and grt a tixket but i need amex details im not a thief nigerian prince so anyone who knows ans trusts me please pm me. Im literally desperate this is the vip ticket of my dream

5 minutes before tixket leaves my basket. Ill pay it back today its 220

Does it have to be AMEX? Would Mastercard or anything do it?

Has to be amex!

No can do in that case, sorry. Good luck!

1 Like

3 min 50:sob:

don’t have an amex, sorry

doubt many people do

1 Like

Calling my mrs as she has one but she’s teaching right now :’(

1 Like

messaged you

25 Likes

I got it :sob: vip soundcheck right in thr front im so happy i could literally die

57 Likes

YES!!

11 Likes

Fucking yes JazzBazz! Absolute heroic stuff there Tim.

6 Likes

YAAS!

Been refreshing this thread hoping for a happy ending. Heartwarming scenes.

5 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Im so sorry to sound insane its just that my mh is so crap right now and i find joy in so little that im over the moon that something i care about happened. Im so sad for my friend whos with me trying as i really wanted to get it for her too as she hasnt been before and the kid i tutor too, im really happy but also guilty but thanks so muchz, the fact i can post something crazy like this and actually it works is so incredible i love u all thanks so much @grievoustim for trusting me :sob:

43 Likes

Who’s gonna play @jazzballet and @grievoustim in the inevitable movie adaptation of this heartwarming event?

16 Likes

Oh man this is so fucking wholesome well done @jazzballet and @grievoustim! :smiley:

9 Likes

new user title plz

14 Likes

Exactly what they would say tbqfh

2 Likes

Lovely stuff!

Did I miss what the ticket was for?