Here’s something that I do

I’ll go to a cafe with my small kids and before we leave they will say they don’t need the toilet.

Then we’ll walk around the area for anywhere between 20mins to 2 hours and they will say they now need the loo.

I don’t use public loos, so I will return to the cafe but instead of just using their loo, I will buy another item as I don’t want to be mistaken for a non-customer loo user, as I don’t know if the staff will remember me AND my initial visit to the cafe has ended.

• Madness
  • This is logical
  • I wish I hadn’t read this
  • This isn’t logical but I would do this

0 voters

I also do this

1 Like

Yes!!!

I don’t do this but if I was in a similar situation I believe that I would do this.

3 Likes

Sounds like everyone’s a winner

think even if they did recognise you, the use of the facilities does not extend beyond initial visit anyway, so you are doing the right thing

1 Like
  • the second purchase is required
  • isn’t

0 voters

Don’t think you’d ever get away with taking kids into any food and drink outlet and not buying them something tbh. Toilet or not.

I know someone who uses McDonalds toilets rather than public ones but, before he does, he stands in front of one of those giant iPads randomly prodding it for a bit to give the illusion he’s placed an order.

It’s so pointlessly elaborate :smiley:

18 Likes

Reason #18278901 not to have children

I hope one day he shits himself while trying to decide if he wants 6 pretend McNuggets or 12

4 Likes

surely mcd’s is the gold standard of places that dont care in the slightest

6 Likes

Running down his leg as he tearily chooses BBQ dip.

2 Likes

Exactly. As if one of the staff is going to vault the counter and demand to see proof of purchase.

i bought a latte here four years ago i am entitled to use the facilities

Sir, this is a vet’s office now

1 Like

Good idea and I will be using this in future

Can still give you a reasonable coffee from the purrrrr-culator though.

Fucking hell, I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Right, that’s me muting the thread

1 Like

On the second visit they get nothing! (They get a Juice carton and crisps first one) Get myself another flat white to take away.