here's a little life tip for everybody

Yeah I’ll dilute it…with MORE JUICE

1 Like

Yeah I’ve probably posted about it on here as well but a team I have to contact at work have been calling me the wrong name for months

can’t believe they’re confusing Alexa with your real name, Alexis.

1 Like

ah no! yeah that sounds real awkward, can you arrange for somebody else at work to blatantly call you by your real name in front of them so they know?

I’m pretty sure that’s happened but unfortunately they all cottoned onto the one person who got it wrong. It’s a specific team, a few of them get it right. I do think it’s funny but I also feel like I can’t correct them without embarrassing them now.

1 Like

Never had that one actually. I’ve had Alexander, Alexandria, Allix, Alexa, Anna, Al…

1 Like

I like it strong and with bits.

1 Like

ah you like a bit of joy in your life

1 Like

If you’re a total mug you can buy it that way

1 Like

That might not be the right one but you could buy a 50/50 with water that cost the same as just juice.

1 Like

this has done me

Came here to say this. It’s loads better.

1 Like

Tip; buy orange juice already diluted with delicious mango.

I’ve sadly had.to ban myself from drinking it, I got into a bad habit of drinking like a litre bottle a day and gave myself a little pot belly so had to stop.

1 Like

I miss grapefruit juice. I mean, I like SSRIs because then I don’t feel so much like I’m howling into a void (who am I kidding, that’s exactly how I feel anyway) but they contraindicate with grapefruit.

I still nail the grapefruit radler because I’m a #properdrinker

I mean, I sort of feel like the drugs do nothing anyway, so I might stop them and get grapefruit back in my life. I’m sad anyway, might as well have tasty grapefruit.

1 Like

I’ve been diluting my juice for about 10 years as it’s too sweet otherwise. Get told often I’m an absolute heathen for doing so

I like to call Pineapple juice ‘nectar of the gods’ because its so delicious.

2 Likes

Saino’s don’t seem to sell it much these days either. You can get the tropicana if you sell an organ but the own brand from concentrate, not there :frowning:

Also contraindicated with antihistamines

The best juice

1 Like

Tropicana? That stuff is nectar