Here's a Monday night thread

That’s not selfish, it’s understandable, human and natural. I’ve been doing half my week from the office and just being around other people is a boost to a degree I wouldn’t have expected in, say, April.
And as much as I’m enjoying how much cheaper my life is without gigs, the cinema and the pub, I’m missing all three of them.

1 Like

Waiting for R to sleep so I can listen in to Dungeons and DiSers.

Going to finish sorting out stuff so I can go to the post office tomorrow @Gnometorious @JaguarPirate @AQOS. Anyone else want some post? I have postcards with bears or them or some spare bookmarks I’ve made.

Started on a new UKLG book so that is good.

2 Likes

Good evening!
Just joined the gym with my friend (couples membership so I kept calling her pet names and getting death stares in return).
Obviously managed to make a tit of myself multiple times. Personal highlight was thinking we were alone down a corridor and they were playing Flowers so I proceeded to slut drop just as An Attractive walked round the corner and looked at me like I was insane, and I was down and instead of getting up I just toppled over.

6 Likes

There’s a man on Only Connect who is wearing an Only Connect t-shirt

6 Likes

tarallini are well good

Took R to the local playground and it was the first time she’s enjoyed rather than tolerated it. We did the slide with her on my lap then she demanded to do it herself by carefully bumshuffling over the edge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

there’s always DiS zooms :slight_smile:

1 Like

I look forward this very much :hugs:

1 Like

replicant behaviour

4 Likes

got a blockbuster AMA lined up for tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Both yes please! Keep a postcard collection to use as bookmarks, and actual bookmarks aren’t bad at all

1 Like

Major ceebs today, didn’t get started til 4. Oh well, finished off some work to make tomorrow easier, and made stew and might have a bath idk

Gonna finish Des too, do watch serial killer/David Tennant fans

Oooh, was pondering whether it was worth trying. Will give it a go!

He looks eerily similar

1 Like

Just gonna get off my bonce on wine and forget today existed

:smiley: watch stuff like this and then wonder I’m terrified in my own home

Walked around enjoying the last gasps of summer and now I’m drunk on cheap ales and need to make dinner because I’ve skipped it since Friday.

have considered making my own chili oil

can it really be as simple as putting chilies in oil? no one knows

1 Like

Should have known you were a serial killer fan tbh, it fits

1 Like

One word - botulism