Here's how petty I am

Flatmates have never bought washing up liquid and we ran out on Monday. I bought some on Monday and I take it back to my bedroom after each use so no one else can use it. No one’s bought any yet.

They’re going to think you’re nuts :chestnut:

They don’t know that I’ve bought some

My friends housemate does this with the bath matt

They must be incredibly strong, and don’t call me Matt.

oh yeah, alright,

take it easy baby,

make it last all night

Yeah the version I refrained from posting was ‘How did they manage to transport the bath so easily to and from the bathroom each time? And don’t call me Matt’

You should start leaving really passive aggressive notes around the place and write your name in caps on all your food, take pots and pans into your room. My friend once took all the dirty dishes in her flat and left them outside her flatmates door in a bucket.

mate, they know

They have probably noticed that you are able to do your washing up, despite there being no communal washing up liquid

I fully endorse this behaviour and there is nothing petty about it. I hid the cooking oil once as it was always me buying it but this resulted in a dramatic increase in the smoke alarm going off so had to put it back. Fucking housemates.

I’ve also stopped taking the cardboard bog roll tubes to the bin as it was only me doing that, and there are now 9 on the floor in the toilet

joke’s on you, they’ve been doing the same for months

Good

Don’t think anything could get me to live with someone I’m not either boning or parenting ever again tbh

Does this mean that they aren’t doing any washing up at all? If so be careful that your plan doesn’t backfire and you end up with mice!

Housemates are terrible though. Second year students being the most grim.

Theres a tipping point where their unreasonableness becomes void and you just become a cackling maniac who they make fun of for the rest of their lives.

This is close to that point.

When I lived in halls someone pooed in our cupboard.

“someone”

:wink:

:poop: