Here's Sunday

Anyway Sunday SAVED. The kitties sat on my lap for the first time together :blush:

too much skin for Sunday morning soz

13 Likes

Played a few rounds of footgolf on my stag do. Was very fun.

1 Like

using… the ladder?

D-von, get the tables!

2 Likes

Good morning, Social.

Still in bed with Miss Y. We’re utterly shattered having spent most of yesterday stripping wallpaper and knocking down plaster at a friend’s house as they renovate their 1930s fixer-upper. Getting hungry now, though. Today will feature cooking up some lovely bean chilli for dinner and hopefully some D&D over discord and roll20 with our regular RP pals. I’m playing a Drow Monk and Miss Y is a Half-Orc Barbarian. I forget what she’s playing (ho ho ho).

Have a great Sunday, DiS x

2 Likes

The ladder featured in activities :smirk::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

Morning!

Back from my holidays :frowning:

Having a mighty start to my Sunday though - first run since the end of June. Felt a bit sluggish and big, but it’s nice to get back into it.

That song I Love It When You Call was on in the co-op. Was that in the Worst Songs thread? I’d 100% put it in there.

1 Like

Morning party people.

No big plans today. Might go out for a walk by the sea and a coffee this morning. Cooking a roast later.

Currently the child is grumping at me because he didn’t want to get dressed (standard)

I didn’t realise there were two cats, who is the one who isn’t Gary?

Morning all. A bit sleepy this morning after a midnight finish at work - been woken by a flat clearance team taking out all of the furniture from upstairs and bloody hell they’re making a racket. Dodged a couple of massive elephant traps during yesterday’s shift, which is good on the week of my annual performance review.
Off to the post office in a few minutes to pick up a parcel. Might be my new T-shirts, which would be a great result.

1 Like

Anyone want to guess how much I accidentally spent on a (decent) double bourbon last night?

Looking forward to seeing all my FAVOURITE DiSers in the Sunday Dinner Thread, today.

2 Likes

Dreamt something about trying to get a bus up a hill but it was effort. Woken up and feel like I’ve been battered in my sleep.

Have you tried turning it off and on ag… oh.

£2.50

1 Like

I know I’ve already made my thoughts clear on hostels but also… I can think of nothing better than my own bed. Sharing with another sweaty human? Nooo fank you. Beds should be for sleeping or for sex, and never the twain shall meet

1 Like

ME SENORITA

1 Like
6 Likes

I used to be pretty precious about my bed, but then I wasn’t having sex on it. Put down a couple of towels or do it on top of a (nice feeling) blanket. Also, mattress protectors.

1 Like