Here's the Friday evening thread!

I’m cooking some kind of pork based dish for dinner. Not very sure as to what I’m doing.

I might go out later but that will mean sleeping on the couch when I get in as my GF has to be up at half six tomorrow and she doesn’t need my drunken stumblings waking her up when I get in pissed.

Dont encourage him!

PERFECT

:pizza: and ;:beer: and The Equalizer (cc @Jamos & @Owensmaterob

There’s also a new TV series based on The Purge on Amazon and a new American Horror Story (which I have never really watched but this one is a post-nuclear war thing!!!) on Now TV so might go in on those.

2 Likes

Can you share the recipe?

I’m cheating with some jar of sauce I found in the back of the cupboard and some side dishes I “found” at work

At my Oktoberfest thing. Plastic pint glasses, 500 people, and literally 3 bar staff.

@Epimer when you getting here m8

Ha ha ha.

1 Like

I’m, erm, stuck in traffic.

hi FL and folks!

1 Like

Evening FL and etc. Was going to hang around for drinks after work but I forgot my flat keys this morning so had to come home before my flatmate went out. Now I have wine and am going to play Spider-Man for the night

1 Like

Feel like pure shit just wanna breathe normally again x

1 Like

!!!

The Purge series is exactly what you’d expect it to be.

1 Like

I’m making a MUSIC TRACK! :smiley:

1 Like

I imagine I will be on board then

Needles are horrible, perfectly understandable to be scared of them. I was terrified of them for ages but was cured by the sheer amount of times I had to be stuck throughout pregnancy/childbirth.

Did the appointment deal with all of your tooth issues, or will you have to go back? You should definitely have got a sticker.

Thinly veiled is away for a few days. Offspring are in bed. Time to reap the rewards of my £50 lunchtime shopping splurge treats to myself…

7 Likes

GONNA MEET AGGPASS TOMORROW TBH TBF QUITE EXCITED

1 Like

We’ve probably got a Marvel film thread but CBA and GOOD GOD NO. Is Doctor Strange any good? Half tempted cos its on netflix and i’ve a journey to kill, but on the other hand… Benedict Cumberbatch