Hey Hey Hey Its Tuesday! (AM Edition)

Morning all! Hope you’re well. I was awake at 5am for… That’s right no fucking reason at all so now I’m sleepy and snuggling with the kids.

Have a great day you lovely people.

1 Like

Early days but contractions have started.

39 Likes

Morning

Quite a pleasant walk to drop the little one at school just now

Would like to go back home to bed though please

25 Likes

Morning @escutcheon @shinymcshine (good luck to you and the family!) and @BodyInTheThames, plus anyone below :arrow_down:

Not an awful lot to add this morning. Had some very vivid dreams but it was the night before last when I had the double-cheese toastie so who knows what that was about. Would definitely like to be back in bed. I don’t think I’ve really got going yet after Christmas, if I’m honest.

Anyway, it’s time for your :sunny: DAYLIGHT UPDATE! :sunny:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:47 16:39 08:52:26 +3:04
Edinburgh
08:17 16:33 08:15:50 +3:45
King’s Lynn
07:49 16:32 08:43:02 +3:14
Salcombe, Devon
07:57 16:58 09:01:28 +2:54
5 Likes

Exciting times. I wish you and your partner well. Awesome!

2 Likes

Was saying this to TV yesterday that I spent so much mental energy just getting on Christmas that since then I’ve been in zombie mode.

2 Likes

Good luck :baby_bottle::angel:

1 Like

Was up from 3-430 with the silly toddler so feeling fantastic now, naturally.

1 Like

Good luck @shinymcshine !

I woke about six then managed to get back to sleep thankfully. I thought I had a busy day at work but it seems loads of stuff has been cancelled. Woohoo!

Morning. Last day of annual leave, thankfully babby was better last night and slept from like 8.30-6. unfortunately I decided this was a good night to stay up until 1.30, so am feeling sleepy.

Raining all day apparently, so it’s time to bust out the creative play for kiddo. I hate messy play

@shinymcshine good luck bossman

2 Likes

Morning. Joining the shit night’s sleep crew. Awake from about 1am to 4am for no reason.

I also fell out of bed for the first time since I was a kid. Great stuff.

5 Likes

Morning.
Not working, no plans. :man_shrugging:t2:

Think it’s been a year since the London meat up though.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

12 Likes

Already fucked off about something at work and it’s not even 8:30. Rage.

awwra best shiny and team. :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning.

Take the dog for a walk in a little bit.

Got the new washing machine being delivered this afternoon. We cleared and gritted a path to the kitchen door last night, but the estate is still covered in snow. Forecast is for rain, so it’ll either wash the snow away or turn it into an icy mess.

Morning all!

Woken up at 6.00 by The Child but cleverly tricked her into going back to sleep. Rewoken at 7.00 by The Child and Wor Lass arguing about why I was still asleep. Not sure if the two were related.

I need to deliver a class on Reading skills which few of the students will attend. I also need to spend 45m doing an exam paper so I can use it this afternoon.

I’m making the roasted gnocchi, tomato and pepper thing from GRT tonight.

1 Like

That was such a great meet, still can’t believe how massive the turn out was.

I miss meets and disers so much :sob:

3 Likes

Some cunt put a video call in at nine this morning that wasn’t there when I logged off at half five yesterday, so now I’m trying to look like I haven’t fallen out of bed.

2 Likes

‘No this is a Jedi robe not a dressing gown’

3 Likes