Hey! It's the evening thread!

Yeah, as much as I miss naps they cause more trouble than they are worth these days :disappointed_relieved:

Looking forward to when there is enough energy in him for this not to be an issue any more though.

My friend convinced me to go for a run tomorrow morning. What have I done?! :cry:

Psst, we still able to do my Blind Date at some point? Mama needs love!

I see trouble on the way

OR

Alright, Mercury Rev.

Choose whichever one you think is best.

5 Likes

I understand neither of those references, but Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying yourself

2 Likes

Never knowingly :wink:

Iā€™m just going to smile and nod like Iā€™m at a party where someone has made what is probably a good joke but I canā€™t quite hear them because thereā€™s loud music playing and feel the fool asking them to repeat themself.

4 Likes

YES! Iā€™ve just requested the final set of answers. Was gonna retire BD for some reasons but Iā€™m sure we can do a one off special!

:heart: Youā€™re a star, Cilla :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tbh even if you did get the references, neither are anywhere near my best work. Might get a sympathy like from @colon_closed_bracket but doesnā€™t deserve anything more.

1 Like

download

1 Like

Iā€™M NOT RUSSELL!

burritos are back on! breakfast burritos!!!

7 Likes

Evening,

Another night at the Royal Alex for Jimbo, but heā€™s completely transformed from 24 hours ago, which is so good to see. I should be able to get home at a reasonable hour too, so I might even get a decent nightā€™s sleep.

Pizza for dinner - thereā€™s one of Brightonā€™s best pizza places just round the corner, so as soon as Jimboā€™s asleep Iā€™ll pop out. Maybe I should look at the menu now.

13 Likes

Fino pitta, spicy rice, coleslaw, Diet Coke

1 Like

Need to pick up some food from in or near Glasgow Central

• M&S
  • Burger King
  • Burrito
  • Boots meal deal
  • Pret
  • Co-Op
  • Sainsburys
  • Other (specify)

0 voters

Fuck sake now I need to burrito

4 Likes

Alright? Iā€™m Absolutely shattered due to hitting two weeks of really awful sleep and several intense months at work. Hoping my body crashes and resets soon.

Dunno what weā€™re eating for dinner but it wonā€™t be pizza as I ate pizza yesterday.

Packed my shit for Prague. Now to pamper my wife with prosecco, chocolate, an avocado face fask and peppermint cream for her feet while we watch Suits.

It is our sixth wedding anniversary.

13 Likes

havenā€™t been able to make myself do anything in the evenings recently, canā€™t be bothered to watch a film, too restless to start a new book, tv, more like the idiot box!!!, and so on

someone give me an idea of a new thing to do