Hey it's Wednesday evening!

Did you? We’re on Sibyllegatan just above Mormors Kök (opposite Roy Andersson’s studio). Östermalm is posh! We’re moving to Karlaplan soon, which will be nice I think.

Can I have some of your cottage pie pls

They’re great! Did you post a French bird chart a few weeks ago or was that someone else? I really liked that one as well.

We’ve got a whole stack of photo frames that we’ve not put back up yet after redecoration. Need to get some photos printed and some new posters/prints ordered. Maybe I’ll do this as a Christmas present or something.

1 Like

Deosnt really do it justice

5 Likes

Alright ssf et al. Waiting for the missus to get home and gonna bung a pizza in the oven. Is the Apprentice on tonight? Will watch that if so. If I remember correctly they have to market a car this week so hope it goes a bit Uncy Herb.

Evening all!

Had stir fry for tea. Didn’t have that much really as I was full of black pud, chips and beer from lunch time.

Gonna watch Mastercook and the Apprentice I suppose.

Might have a can of Ting with some rum in a bit.

1 Like

4 Likes

what even is that, four seasons?

Think they’ve combined both winters and made it three seasons.

8 Likes

Yeah I was up around there for a meeting on Kommendörsgatan & then met a friend for coffee

There is actually some cottage pie leftover but no you can’t have it because I’m going to have it for my lunch tomorrow sorry

Evening all. Pretty tired after work. Might cane some beerz and write loads of reviews in a drunken haze.

number two is really making me laugh for some reason.

Keep hearing that noise those weird noisey-stick things you had as a kid made when you turned them upside down “aaaaooooowwwwaa” you know the ones!

holy shit

1 Like

sorry this was a weird comment. :zipper_mouth_face:

Ah nice! It is a nice area but a bit snobby and also fuck the beer prices.

Haha!!! They’re totally a bit stupid looking, the top one looks a bit like they’ve got a climbing frame cock :wink:

3 different toppings

4, 7, and 9 from that menu.

1 Like

@colon_closed_bracket yeah! That was me! I still need to go pick that up from the framers :moneybag:

they’re amazing!

1 Like

got a tenner to last til friday morn… looked in the cupboard… fulla carbs :thumbsup:
potato and pasta it is :smiley:

7 Likes

Pastato

4 Likes