Hey, I've got tickets to see Lenny Kravitz! Are you coming? (Imaginary gig thread for the social board)

Here’s the deal:

• you don’t have to pay
  • it’s on a Thursday night
  • it’s maybe 30 minutes from you. You’ll have to get up and about but you’ll be home by 11ish
  • Tbh I would be at that concert without your kind offer, but thank you, I’m in!
  • Sure, but only because it’s with you, CCB
  • Sure, but in spite of the fact it’s with you, CCB
  • It’s a very kind offer, CCB, but no thanks
  • Fuck off, CCB

0 voters

Feel free to invent your own gig scenarios and invite us along!

As the poll isn’t public I’d just like to make it clear that my response is ‘Fuck off, CCB’.

2 Likes

Guess I could come straight after work. How much are tickets again?

Sorry I would, but I no longer fit in my leather trousers

2 Likes

Try now?

2 Likes

voted “in spite of you” which is phrased a bit meaner than my intent, basically it’s been so long since ive been to a gig i’d happily go watch (almost) anything

2 Likes

I’m paying for the tickets, or I got them as a competition prize or something. No cost to you, my friend.

also lenny probably puts on a good show and maybe we’d get to see his big scarf

Bon Iver in front of a sold-out audience

The ‘how much would you go to this gig for’ is one of my favourite games.

Tbh I’d be quite up for a free trip to see Lenny Kravitz, too. He’d play the two or three songs I know and yeah, it’s something isn’t it

3 Likes

kind of surprised that William Basinski is supporting and can’t imagine it will work out well for him or for Lenny

7 Likes

“you come here and… fuck my stage, Basinski!”

1 Like

Would you see Lenny Kravitz for £15 if it was convenient for you?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

At this point in time then any gig at any place with anyone would be a goer.

1 Like

Can I leave once he plays his song?

1 Like

I’ll come for drink before the gig, but I’m busy when the gig’s on, and don’t press me for details on that

5 Likes

Lenny Kravitz was the first live performance I ever saw. He was supporting the Rolling Stones in 1994. Not an experience I’d care to revisit to be honest.

1 Like

Gonna take a cab?

1 Like