Hey, I've got tickets to see Lenny Kravitz! Are you coming? (Imaginary gig thread for the social board)

There’s something nice and comforting about those crappy echoey arena acoustics. I’d be happy to sit at the back and soak it up with Lenny and a pint.

1 Like

Didn’t a famous presenter call him “mock rock?”

Oh no, that was Bob Harris about the New York Dolls but maybe something similar.

He’s alright I suppose. Maybe there are better Kravitzes.

2 Likes

Give Lenny some respect, he wrote this;

And this

5 Likes

Razorlight reformed original lineup for five quid and it’s convenient for you.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Free ticket to Queen with Adam Lambert, one free pint of continental lager. You have to travel an hour there and back on a Wednesday

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would go just for Golden Touch tbh

1 Like

I’m not gonna go his way

2 Likes

Wolf Eyes supported by Eyehategod, £18, it’s round the corner, curfew is 2am and its on Tuesday night

3 Likes

Eyehategod were the support at one of the last gigs I went to and were excellent so yeah

1 Like

once turned down a £1 ticket to shed seven when i was already at the venue and had friends at the show. no regrets

7 Likes

I think you’ll find that’s Robbie Williams

I have seen Lenny Kravitz before and it was good fun, he’s a great performer and he’s got more tunes you know than you think he does. Good times, I’ll be there CCB, just let me find my snood

1 Like

Don’t worry, they had me ‘on standby’

1 Like

My mate got free tickets to some nme showcase gig thing. Think it was we were promised jetpack, bombay bicycle club and someone else I can’t remember- maybe that hot chip dude djing - could be way off with these guesses. As part of the prize he was told to turn up early and meet the bands and that, he was like “Nah, you’re alright.”

TBH I just assumed CCB was hoping for some heavy hitting dad jokes based around this song title. :frowning:

If I’d been here sooner I would have helped out.

Puddle of Mudd and Stain’d in the back room of your local working men’s club, with about 35 other attendees. It’s £12.50 plus booking fee.

I saw Lenny supporting Aerosmith at Wembley Stadium in 1999 (My friend really liked Aerosmith and I basically agreed to go to any gig at that point). It was the same weekend as Glastonbury and at one point he said “Who needs Glastonbury?”. “Me” I replied.

6 Likes

I’ll pass on that

I WaNT TO FLY AWAY YEAAA HYEAAAH YEAAAAH

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH FLY!

1 Like