Hey MONDAY

Morning DiS. 45 minutes into my working day and thought I’d say hey.

2 Likes

Good morning. Wisdom tooth has been keeping me up all night :sob: I have an appointment at the dentist tomorrow though which is unrelated to the wisdom tooth but I’m praying they can help me

1 Like

Tooth pain can be the worst of feelings. I never even noticed my wisdom teeth come through but they are there.

1 Like

Hey Monday, you used to be
The only day to take it seriously

4 Likes

Watched some scary films last night therefore had a nightmare. A nightmare about being cancelled for something that everyone thought I’d said but I didn’t say about Martina Hingis and no one would tell me what I’d said.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Singing the thread title to this.

I had a dream in which I was a superhero called Claude Chipotle.

3 Likes

Cop26 related and a hey!

At home. Doing some work.

Going to try and knock out some powerful threads as well. :star_struck:

1 Like

Morning

The dog clearly forgot to put his clock back yesterday. Was awake at 6am for the second day running because he wanted to go out for a wee.

Not much on, as usual. Bit of dog walking, maybe a bit of bike if the wind calms down.

Off to the football tonight. Love a good night game. Might even be big coat weather for it.

4 Likes

Might take the baby down Aldi :expressionless:

7 Likes

Hey Monday for sure.
COP26 would be a great name for a dystopian thriller about a cyborg rogue police officer. It probably would be less important than the summit meeting though.

3 Likes

Me too! :wolf: :candy:

1 Like

how you all keeping? having fun?

also hi everyone :wave:

6 Likes

Back to work after a very low key week off. Have to wait until mid Feb for my next period of leave :disappointed:. Work is probably going to be a car crash as well. Happy Monday

1 Like

*rushes to thread*

Welcome back, Wyclef Jean!

7 Likes

Morning all.

Full of cold and appear to have cracked my neck a bit whilst sneezing. Will be taking the day off as sitting at a computer is really not going to help.

D&D tonight which I’m hoping to be in better shape for.

Did anyone else feel like the night was really long? I kept waking up expecting it to be 6am, but I actually woke up at 12am,then 2am and then finally at about 4.45am…each time like… What? How is it not morning?

2 Likes

Probably the rogue cyborg police doing that pausing time thing again, and making tiny adjustments to the placement of various household items.

Frank was up a fucking 4.45am needing his breakfast.

Dumb dog.

1 Like