Hey MONDAY

I actually slept through til about 6:10am but then I was super-tired when I went to bed, and I do have nights like that sometimes.

I’ll warn you now, if you’re on Virgin mobile, Wolverhampton is the town with no internet.

1 Like

PCR test sample couldn’t be read so I need to go for another test today.

99% it is not covid but I need a negative result before I go back to work. Also I spose it doesn’t leave me feeling guilty about taking a day off sick cause it is outwith my control and I still feel grotty.

Gonna do some marking and also some prepping for tomorrow’s cover classes. Might try to have a nap.

There are a lot of police in the streets of Glasgow

woah it’s sunny!

You laying low til the heat dies down?

1 Like

Looks like I’m gonna have to :eyes:

3 Likes

26 of them?

2 Likes

had a lovely weekend of autumnal walks, pumpkin related foodstuffs and spooky movies and thankfully not too much booze so i’m relatively fresh and dread free today :thinking: gonna get my head down and try to avoid a nightmarish work week and i think we’ll just about make it, guys. godspeed.

your old pal,
eric19

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly the same thing. Woke up at a couple of times for ages in the middle of the night, couldn’t wake up at all when I actually needed to of course.

Massive massive hangover paranoia. Great.

I was up until gone 3am unwell. Thought I had norovirus but now I think it was just lactose intolerance. Feel very tired and drained and have a full day of work. Urgh,

The last 2 days of me just eating all the gluten and dairy a boy could want are making feel incredibly ill today….Kids awake again at 5am.
But we are off to the science museum!
#ohgod #pray4safari

Try not to poo yourself.

Or if you do, at least make an amusing post on here about it.

2 Likes

Great news guys!

Can’t believe the Inspector himself emailed me.

17 Likes

Going to send my pin number too to make sure he can pay the money direct

7 Likes

do you reckon if i send him mine he could check for me too please

1 Like

I guess he might. Can I take your driver license number and a photocopy of your passport?

1 Like

party at slicky’s!

2 Likes

Monday dread was slightly offset by the hour difference still feeling like a lie in.

Sadly, I opened my computer to a crisis that I had to deal with straight away that is going to stop me doing the thing I was going to do this morning that has to be finished today. Absolute shit.

1 Like