Hey, remember when I said this

And that fucker Lord Lucious Banter laid into me. If anyone knows him irl can you just tell him how he looks like a dick now yeah!!

There was some advert for fried chicken or something recently where it had a cartoon chicken playing about and that was weird…maybe it wasn’t chicken…or an advert. I’m sorry, I can’t deal in specifics

I met him once and he wouldn’t shut the fuck up about rugby and stag do’s

K I’ll text him now

Had he just discovered Johnny Cash?

it’s a very nice area of warwickshire tbf

HAHAHA

Comfortably in the top 5 most boring people I’ve met, DiS or not.

if anything this is a suggestion that percy pigs have had a positive effect on children, teaching them ethical responsibility in putting a happy face to the things they consume

I may inadvertently be underestimating you with this, but just to make sure

http://halfmanhalfbiscuit.uk/90-bisodol-crimond/lenfer-cest-les-autres/

Presumably the follow-up article will address the problematic nature of these bad boys

Weren’t you arguing that they were shaped liked pigs because they had gelatine in them, and he posted a quote from their inventor saying that this wasn’t the case?

inventor

He did not post anything of the sort, he posted some vague blurb but nothing that gave areason why they chose pigs

Can we get @Bamnan to do us a paint of an evil scientist inventing Percy Pigs please?

Frankly I’d admire him even more if that actually was the reason. Second level stuff.

Anyway my point was, consciously OR sub-consciously, that was the reason

Where is the original thread? I can’t find it.

I can’t either

This is the closest I can find, from the Monday after, where you admit that you were wrong:

Ooh good find! Oh god just remembered joey mahone WHAT.A.CUNT he was the most jumped up indie prick of all the jumped up indie pricks. Proper smug bastard