🎵 HGATR300: The Big Vote 🎵

HGATR300 is a simple game. 100 artists run around for 90 minutes and at the end, Radiohead win

14 Likes

This is the fun part. Do you give your favourite the 10 to really push them up the standings or take a risk and spread them around. Or if you’re me, just wait until right at the end and see who might win.

1 Like

Kingmaker? inhales cigarette. It’s been a while since I heard that name.

13 Likes

10pts to Radiohead please

3 Likes

I’ve voted for the artists I like the most and spread the votes out in a way which rewards the artists I prefer over others with a vote or two extra.

2 Likes

Would be fun if next time we do this (roll on HGATR 500) we can have minus points as well.

9 Likes

In case anyone accuses you of lying about this Tone, I can confirm that this is exactly what you have done.

Fuckin’ right

As long as it’s not someone 7/10 like Grandaddy.

Sorry, all your votes have mysteriously now been deleted.

5 Likes

I did initially just attempt to whittle the list down to ten artists I would give a vote for but I could only get to eight from that one hundred.

Reckon you should be able to trade in two positive points for one negative. You’ve REALLY gotta hate them

1 Like

Found it impossible to get down to 10, but relatively easy to get down to 5. Huh.

I do really like about 20 of these artists and like, to a lesser degree, probably another 15 to 20.

Thanks for listening.

I have voted

Just took 93yr Mum to vote, she’s registered blind. In a very loud voice she said, “Which box for Jason Molina?” A cheer went up from waiting voters

28 Likes

I like Radiohead but didn’t even consider voting for them

Honestly reckon buying 5 minus points for one of the jazz ones would be the best use of my points.

2 Likes

I did 8.

Hello Europe!

Thank you Funkhouser for the wonderful show.
We are all ready here in ______, are you excited!??

crowd mumbles
points offcical launches into their one song no one remembers from about twenty years ago

And now…here are the scores!

6 Likes