HGIIR: 69ing

welcome to a much, much worse filthy thursday

0 voters

reasons for score encouraged, but by no means necessary

Competitive Sailing
Dinner tonight- de facto evening thread

3/5 - Good and fun but seems divisive, so wouldn’t be that confident my partner was espeically enjoying themselves (seems guys are much more into it as an activity, though obviously big generalisation) . Also just not the most practical due to size/alignment issues

3 Likes

69ing, but… on it’s side?

• an intriguing alternative
  • logistically problematic

0 voters

5/5. Much more because of being the receiver than the giver though, just like having my cock gently teased. Last time I was having one the woman I was 69ing with had a squirting orgasm and some went in my nose though which was a bit awkward but still a good time.

Never had one being on top. Can’t imagine that being pleasant, especially for the other party.

13 Likes

Not sure how the scoring works, but I’d definitely give you one.

4 Likes

<3 i have long thought of you as the 6 to my 9.

hiya, disers with vivid imaginations. have a great day.

1 Like

Nice.

3 Likes

nice.

1 Like

Ain’t no use in complaining
When you got a job to do

Big fan

2 Likes

Not a big fan. Find it hard to concentrate on my tongue action. Prefer doing each other separately

6 Likes

I like being on the bottom when 69ing, it makes me feel like a sexy mechanic

53 Likes
POTW Nominations 29/04 - 05/05
POTW Vote 29/04 - 05/05

It’s fun at the time but when I think about the extra long-term physical damage to the neck and the strain treating these places on the NHS I can’t in good conscience give it more than a 3.

12 Likes

Use a pillow

2 Likes

Plus it’s not really energy efficient, is it? Gotta think about the carbon footprint

3 Likes

easy 5, this

2 Likes

alternative? would go for this option most times, never thought of it as an alternative. sexy and comfy.

3 Likes

Yeah it is the far superior way to do this

2 Likes

anticipating lots of thinly veiled “i’ve made a woman come” talk itt

1 Like

It’s fine

1 Like