Hi Bamnan

howareyou

Completely appreciate he’s entitled to his privacy, but he’s not being around/posting for a few weeks so was wondering if someone is able to (if they haven’t already) check in on him.

Just seen in the depression thread people asking the same. Feel free to delete mods if this thread is unnecessary.

Talk in the depression thread about some people trying .hope he’s ok!

He’s always had a few weeks off every few months I think?
Not that it isn’t a good idea to check. He’s not on fb now?

Ahh ok I didn’t realise that was his MO. Hopefully he’ll be back around soon.

I thought this last week. Hope he’s alright he seems such a genuinely nice guy.

I think it’s fair to leave it open a bit as someone might see it who has other contact with him who might not necessarily go into that thread.

I’ve tried messaging him via his bandcamp page but I’ve not heard anything back. Again, he’s an absolutely top bloke and I hope all is okay.

(I’m not a mod) but I think this thread is fair enough. He’s a top guy and I’m sure the comments will reflect the massive amount of love he has on these boards.

Just to echo all the above, and in the depression thread, hoping he is all good and just taking some time away to do whatever he needs to do.

He is just an all round genuine good guy, all too rare a thing these days.

Really hope he’s alright and comes back on here soon. Genuinely lovely chap

as @jordan_229 says, he’s maybe just taken some time off and that would be really understandable.

if people are really concerned, I think we might be able to contact someone else on Facebook who might know. I really don’t want to be too invasive though.

I hope he knows we love him :frowning:

Hope you’re good, pal.

Just adding my voice to this even though I’ve posted in the depression thread. A really empathetic and infectiously positive person. So much respect.

When he comes back I hope he doesn’t feel guilty because time off is pretty sensible and we should all do it more tbqh.

Actually I don’t like this thread as I just got a like and thought it was a reply from @Bamnan :frowning:

I don’t think anyone should feel like they are intruding if they have his direct communication details and drop him a friendly line. Perhaps not all at once though.

Would be good if someone could change the thread title slightly I think

Done.

@Bamnan
Love you pal x

Hope all’s well, Bammers.

Love Bammers, top bloke. Will message him on Bandcamp. Hope he’s good.