Hi Bamnan

Aw bless you!

I did feel pretty lonely without this place, it’s weird but this has kind of reminded me that I’m really a part of this community and how much this place really helps with my depression etc

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

YES!

2 Likes

man what a great day!

It’s great to be alive folks

14 Likes

I wish! Just gloomy east northants, though I did go for some nice walks in the woods/lakes. Nature is good for the soul

2 Likes

Aw Bamnan :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Baaaammmmmnnnaaaaaannnn :+1::grinning::+1::grinning:

2 Likes

hey paisan! (is that what you say? I think so right?)

Hope you’re having a grand old time

1 Like

Yeah, use it all the time :+1:
Not too shabby ma man, but today can fuck off.

Glad you’re back :+1::grinning:

1 Like

14 Likes

Bamnan! Glad to hear all is well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks mate, hope all is well with you too! I saw your concern in the depression thread also, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Yes!

1 Like

Welcome back Bamnan! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey Bammers - fucking great news to know you’re all good, man.

Well done on releasing the new album, hope the internet-less time helped to soothe the soul.

1 Like

thanks dingas! Sorry that sounds like an insult :confused:

cheers bud, well it’s all just fun and games with the music really, I’m sure I’ll make something more serious again soon, gotta be careful not to get burnt out though y’know?

I think it made me feel a bit less restless and bored but also I realised how much I missed this crazy place :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Banners! Great to know all’s well. I’m only an occasional member of this community but lovely folks like you are the reason I keep coming back. Looking forward to hearing more music!

1 Like

thanks fella, need to make more of an effort to engage with folks on here this week to make up for my absence. I’ll quickly jag here anyway: