Hi it's Saturday

Morning! Been out for a run. Going to dismantle the shed as the roof’s about to collapse. Might go to the cafe for lunch.

1 Like

Ha take it to the backhanded compliments thread :grinning: What’re you wearing?

Edit: xylo has covered this.

Further edit: I’m sure you look dressed for powerful bsnss.

2 Likes

It’s a big billowy smock dress :laughing: I’m only wearing it because I’m a bit of a podgepodge for my clothes at the mo.

1 Like

I like the oversized shirt-dress kinda thing tho. ‘Floaty’ is what my wife calls them if you fancy a change from ‘billowy’ :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

“a large undulating mass of something”

Nah, it’s pretty accurate :smiley:

2 Likes

This is the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me.

1 Like

It’s like looking in a mirror!

1 Like

supposed to be going to two big outdoor raves today, both of which promise to be a mix of business & pleasure

my friends appear to be lunching out though as they are deep in self-pitying hangovers this morning so I might have to go and meet the dance music glitterati on my own as a billy no-mates

that may turn out to be blessing in disguise though, we’ll see

no idea what to do with myself between now and 3 however, might do some DIY or laundry or gardening or something

SATURDAY

1 Like

Oh yeah, I have no idea what to wear either

both raves are outdoors and it’s 29.C today
I feel like I need to take 3 changes of clothing or something

Morning! My head is feeling seriously :grimacing: this morning despite the fact that I didn’t feel that drunk last night. I should get up and make the most of today but right now :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

A combination of mixing my drinks and sugary cocktails will give me a worse hangover than loads of booze.

Caved into R’s request to go on a Docklands train, so we are on a normal train up there. Going to ride around for an hour and then head home, maybe stop for coffee/babyccino and perhaps look in the book shop and be home for lunch :+1:

1 Like

I’m so tired, but there’s too much noise going on to get more sleep.

So, so tired.

I woke up on the couch. Vaguely remember sitting there and feeling like the ten feet distance to my bed was just insurmountable. Lol.

Have crawled into bed now, gonna sleep for a few hours more :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

hi saturday

Oh my word it’s hot. Sat outside for coffee and massively regretting throwing on jeans.

2 Likes

Ditto. I’m standing on a railway platform, melting.

1 Like

The tv has gone into town to collect a video game. I’m still in bed. I pointed out to him that we probably need to go into town to go to the supermarket after deciding what to have for dinner but in his enthusiam to collect his game he’s gone anyway, saying we can just go again later.

So i guess that tells me about his plans for the rest of the weekend!

Been to Wickes, Bought a load of paving slabs, some outdoor storage, and a Karcher Window Vac, about which I am extremely excited. Let’s overhaul a garden!

1 Like