Hi it's Saturday

I’ve only ever done this one and one down south (so I don’t have much to compare it to) but I like it! Bit hilly. There’s a car boot sale on my walk home after, it’s nice to reward myself with a nose around that.

Doctor told me to avoid going out in the hot hours in summer unless I absolutely had to after my second carcinoma last year so I’m indoors watching lots of sport today.

Shed’s down :grimacing:

3 Likes

cool, didn’t know they did a parkrun there

1 Like

My eyes are sore.

I had a right good wee laugh last night with an ATD.
I need some food now though, and some juice.
What’s happening through in Glasgow @Witches ?!
Sister sledge tonight.

How have you found it in terms of water ingress when it’s raining?

Completely sealed and dry.

1 Like

So this was obviously touristy hell but good fun nonetheless. At that wee food market near the Southbank Centre and gonna get a sludger or 2 at Waterloo Tap.

1 Like

Good luck getting the front seat. For some reason I could never learn the correct place on the platform at Bank - I reckon they actually don’t always come into the same spot. NNGNGNGNGNGN.

1 Like

Yes!

8 Likes

Would love some scarambled eggs on toast right now

Make it happen!

You know what, I just might

1 Like

The hill made a sweaty mess of me the other week.

Can’t concentrate as keeping looking out the window at the Pride march.

Organised my hair accessory drawers. One drawer for normal sized bows, bow hairbands and non-bow hairbands, and one drawer for flowers, flower crowns and giant bows.

5 Likes

Have you done that parkrun? I’m an absolute mess two minutes in thanks to that initial hill. Feels like there’s not much shade on the hilly bits either which means me = :tomato:!

Been to 4 house viewings today and 3 of them had damp. Go away please :^)

Went to the retail park to get a few things. Bought a spider plant, which did not enjoy the journey home. I’m hoping it’ll perk up a bit now I’ve repotted and watered it, but it’s currently looking a bit sad.

Disturbed a wee frog when I was getting some soil out the compost bin, too. Must’ve been hiding from the sun, poor thing.

Got shitfaced last night then deservedly woken up at 7am by my chuckling daughter. Cue a morning of tickles, play, garden centre, cooked breakfast and Disney Robin Hood.

Just about coping with the hangover at this point. Have been through the standard stages of it (woe, fatigue, silly, the horn etc) so I should be clear soon. Think little poppet is about to have a nap so mrs stack and I will do the same.

Taking her out for her first curry tonight (early sitting, don’t want to kid the place up too much) with the in-laws. Excited for her. Paneer and butter chicken would be good for her I think.

1 Like