Hi Sunday

It just wanted to keep you company

3 Likes

leftover brisket.

4 Likes

Could really go a walk, actually. There’s nowhere to walk though.

Too anxious to do anything and it is tiring me out so I really want a nap but I have not long had one of those so it probably isn’t acceptable.

Hello! Been celebrating ma dingaling’s birthday by having cake for breakfast. Later we’re getting succulent Chinese for the second day in a row. Might have a nap in between :sleeping:

12 Likes

HBMD :partying_face::birthday::beers:

5 Likes

Curry in the slow cooker

Going from walking as fictional Norman Reedus on the PlayStation to, I think, going on an actual walk where hopefully I won’t commandeer two trucks and plow both of them off cliffs while fleeing from weird transdimensional ghosties

Fingers crossed at least! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This is a heroic weekend if ever I heard one. Love double takeaway weekends :heart: happy birthday to your Ma xxxxx

1 Like

Can I leave negative eBay feedback if someone turns up early when I’m out and then tramples a load of mud through my house, the house that I said was off limits due to the current situation?

We both woke up with a bit of the hump but then we went for a big walk and muck about in the mud at Trent park and it was v good

Now lazy afternoon finishing up The Vow

1 Like

In me joy division oven gloves

7 Likes

Awful sleep, was still wide awake at 5am. Stayed in bed dozing until 11ish and am now writing my lectures for this week. Would like to get out for a walk whilst there is still daylight but that depends on how quickly I finish my work.

Also got a chilli in the slow cooker to look forward to :yum:

3 Likes

Afternoon Sunday :sloth: Been for a long and lovely walk in the semi-countryside just up from the flat, now got a crumble in the oven before attention turns to the Meera Sodha extravaganza we have planned for later on. Pretty dece Sunday-ing so far.

2 Likes

I really resent wishing my life away but this is how I’m feeling, too.

1 Like

how did they get in your house

oh wow i did not know you could do a :sloth:

might start incorporating him into regular rotation.

@neilyoung i would quite like brisket tacos if there are any going spare

4 Likes

Got 20,000 steps in playing :flying_disc: now I’m going to sit in the sofa and eat and watch Schitts Creek

2 Likes

Proper Bill Withers of a day out there :slight_smile: managed a 6.5 mile walk this morning. Too cold for lunch outside so had a car picnic on the promenade

17 Likes

Going to be on radio 3 in 10 mins, not heard what an idiot i sound like yet

9 Likes

Bill Withers day here, but the other end of the vane.