Hillary Clinton's got pneumonia

You know he inherited millions of pounds and has managed to make less money than if he’d just stuck it in a bank, right?

3 Likes

Obvious troll is obvious

Hi CG

3 Likes

I’m a bigot for thinking an openly and unapologetically bigoted man is the worst choice for President of the two?

Okay mate.

1 Like

We SURELY don’t engage with this weak shit on the NEW forum.

4 Likes

Yes, her years of experience as a state senator and secretary of state don’t count for anything.

What else have we got? Fidel’s left, u_a isn’t bothering, asita and GEOFF aren’t digging into the Corbyn thread. :cry:

moker?

I feel you played your hand a bit hard here. The pot’s not going to be as big as it could have been. But you’re out of practice so we’ll let it slide.

1 Like

I think you’ll find that donkey has principles and integrity.

2 Likes

You blew it kid. :cry:

2 Likes

Chill out, character actor from Bourne franchise.

Her “email shenanigans” have been investigated no less than eight times by various senate committees and other agencies, which have found, time and time again, that there was no illegal action and no harm caused. Dozens of US embassy staff were killed during Bush’s presidency, but for some reason people harp on about Benghazi… funny that.

How about we talk about Trump’s email shenanigans, like, the time he asked Russia to hack US servers, and it turned out, they were doing? Definitely the mark of a credible presidential candidate!

Lol at criminality being the deciding factor in determining the moral good

Quite liked that FB post from someone who knows explaining the documents Hillary let out were things like quantities of beans being put onto military vessels. :smiley:

it’s shiiiiiit. the least funny ‘troll’ on the old site. and that took some doing.

Like Kylo Ren’s to CG’s Vader.

2 Likes

Oh well, fair enough.

Yes, the Republican senate which hates every fibre of Clinton’s being are secretly on her side. It’s so clear. I bet those Jews had something to do with it too.

I mean, you’re trolling, so I don’t know why I’m engaging except I like to hear the sound of my own massive correctness and reassure my own sanity, but:

Trump believes in literally nothing except boosting his own ego and bank balance. He has no ideology, no conceptual framework, and no actual policies. He couldn’t define liberty, let alone enable it.

Clinton is part of a DC establishment, that doesn’t mean there is a secret cross-party cabal vested in her seeking power. The decisions she makes regarding things like the Supreme Court could make huge progressive steps.

2 Likes

T-word? Trump?

I’m not the deluded one here, pal. Explain to me how any of these will be bad for the US:

• Appoint liberal Supreme Court Justices
  • Eliminate tuition fees at in-state colleges for low-income families
  • Comprehensive immigration reform
  • Expand affordable healthcare
  • Bring in Paycheck Fairness Act to combat the gender pay gap
  • Tax raises for high-earners
  • Increased federal minimum wage
  • Close loopholes on gun sales at gun shows and similar
  • Grow federal infrastructure spending

Ahahaha yeah okay we’re done here, it’s been fun though.