Hills that you are willing to die on

Unloading a dishwasher is a one person job. There is literally nothing of any use that a second person can add that isn’t getting the fuck out of the kitchen.

17 Likes

Everest

7 Likes

Using a dishwasher is really lazy

2 Likes

Depends how much of the process ye be including. An individual emptying whilst the other puts away speeds up shit significantly

*environmentally friendly, you monster

4 Likes

Having hills to die on is a fools errand and leads to stubbornness and hinders critical thinking

Thats my hill

3 Likes

This person is dead weight

Stupid people rinse stuff before putting it in the dishwasher as they are unaware of the pre-wash setting on all models of dishwashers

Cheese and apple sandwiches are amazing and my brother is a silly fucking idiot

Won’t even try. He likes cheese. He likes apples. He likes bread. Wont even consider it. Twat.

2 Likes

moel siabod
norland moor
aran ridge
cuillin ridge

9 Likes

K-Pop is the new great art form

1 Like

Video games, while a valid art form, are a waste of my time and money I simply can’t be doing with.

6 Likes

The Dark Knight is a poor film

6 Likes

CDs are good

14 Likes

PROMETHIUS is a great (and coherant) film

2 Likes

The greatest out and out pop record ever made is Cinderella’s Eyes by Nicola Roberts

2 Likes

Milk and white chocolate are both much nicer than dark.

19 Likes

It has been good for ages, but its better now with technology improving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cats are wonderful and anyone who isn’t a cat person hasn’t tried hard enough

18 Likes

My vegan years were subsidised by dark chocolate, a dark time indeed. A time when I willingly ate frys cream chocolates :nauseated_face: it was only after I switched back to vegetarianism that I found a decent vegan chocolate (raw halo)

2 Likes