Hiya Sat Crew

Oh i feel bad now, i got more than that

Up, making toast. Going to the garden centre later.

Mainly sitting about because tomorrow it’s London for Mary quant at the v and a. :muscle:

2 Likes

morning all

energy levels :arrow_down: this morn

cba doing anything

Watching the rugby in Ella :sri_lanka:

3 Likes

In work. Quentin is pissing me off by eating apples noisily.
He’s doing it on purpose too. Pointy headed git.

11 Likes

Gym
Hockey
Dunno

Need to get all my work done by 1pm so I can sneak out the back and listen to the biggest game of the day.

Sorry, just restoring the natural order of things.

Good morning, folkos

Going for brunch then shopping :smile: going to see what the charity shops have in store, but I will try resist buying more books

Seeing myself on webcam last night has reminded me how lanky and awkward looking I am, everything’s too long and angular. Oh well happy Saturday.

I feel the opposite every time I see myself on a photo or on camera. Round and doughy

2 Likes

Doing things that feel natural and comfortable to me I didn’t realise I look like a box of fucking Meccano

Have to pick my car up from the mechanics and drive it to HEMEL :frowning:

Then off to the Brewdog dog show (an evil dog show is still a dog show) and the band Foxcunt’s album launch

Round, awkward, lanky and doughy for me.

Have had “FELL IN LOVE WITH THE DOGS AT THE DOG SHOW!” to Blink 182s Rock Show for 3 days now fyi

6 Likes

morning all :wave:

was going to go to Westfield to a) do some shopping b) probably get a Nando’s c) maybe go to the Pokemon Centre if it wasn’t too busy. given the queue for the latter closed before it even opened and we’d even left, that plan got sacked off.

so we’re going to Sainsbo’s instead. I guess that might be as much fun as finally getting a Bulbasaur :sob:

Hello, I’m seeing @tilty later!

Before that though I have to clean the house :weary:

5 Likes

Don’t know which of you I’m more jealous of tbh.

1 Like

Hangover
Football
Curry
Computer Games
Wine
MOTD

Trying to get over this stinking cold before an important hearing on Wednesday.

Coffee, cereal, back to bed.