You’re holding hands walking along the pavement, someone’s walking towards you in the opposite direction, the pavement can only realistically fit 2.5 people in width. Do you
- Let go of the hand and adopt single file behind the person whose hands you were holding until you pass the other person
- Let go of the hand and adopt single file ahead of the person whose hands you were holding until you pass the other person
- Let go of the hand to form a 45 degree formation as you pass the other person, leaving them just enough space to pass.
- Continue the path, the person coming the other way can walk in the road / adopt a side-step for the moment they need to pass.
- Adopt a strange angled formation while the other person walks past, but retain the hand-holding state.
- Attack the person coming towards you in case they are a threat (while retaining one hand in hand-holding status)
- Attack the person coming towards you with two free hands for maximum agility.
- Something else, though I’m pretty sure I’ve covered every angle so this option is probably unnecessary.