You’re holding hands walking along the pavement, someone’s walking towards you in the opposite direction, the pavement can only realistically fit 2.5 people in width. Do you
- Let go of the hand and adopt single file behind the person whose hands you were holding until you pass the other person
- Let go of the hand and adopt single file ahead of the person whose hands you were holding until you pass the other person
- Let go of the hand to form a 45 degree formation as you pass the other person, leaving them just enough space to pass.
- Continue the path, the person coming the other way can walk in the road / adopt a side-step for the moment they need to pass.
- Adopt a strange angled formation while the other person walks past, but retain the hand-holding state.
- Attack the person coming towards you in case they are a threat (while retaining one hand in hand-holding status)
- Attack the person coming towards you with two free hands for maximum agility.
- Something else, though I’m pretty sure I’ve covered every angle so this option is probably unnecessary.
I jump on the other person’s shoulders
Lift held hands up high so the person coming towards you can pass through your arch of friendship
Holding hands while wearing gloves
- What’s the point?
- It’s the thought that counts
- The skin contact isn’t everything, it’s about a symbolic gesture
- I have no hands
‘Results will be shown on vote’ - what kind of new shit is this?!
You’ve gotta be in it to win it
I only hold the hands of my children, out of a duty to prevent them dying.
Adults holding hands is embarrassing and pathetic. There, I said it!!1
Don’t think I’ve held hands in ages
- This is fine
- You are weird and I am a tory
Being on a first/second/whatever date and the other person takes your hand for the first time
- Cutest thing ever
Being on a first/second/whatever date and you go to take the other person’s hand for the first time but it’s actually a false hand, and now you’re left holding a false hand and they’re cracking up laughing
- Cutest thing ever
- This would be a red flag
How do you pronounce the name of the band who recorded the song MMM Bop?
@kermitwormit 's most predictable poll answer.