Holibobs 2020

It’s grey and miserable and it’s time to start thinking about the possibility of fleeing this dank, urine-soaked hellhole of an island for somewhere marginally less full of cunts for a week or two.

What are you thinking?

I’m thinking of going back to the same Croatian beach village that me and 'er indoors went to for our first holibobs together. Will probably rent a car this time and explore more of the island.

4 Likes

I just sent a parcel to Bologna and now I want to go there.

Will any of you be ABLE to go anywhere though!? Who knows!!

9 Likes

Few days somewhere hot in the summer don’t care where, maybe Jordan?
Then either 3 weeks in Patagonia or New Zealand next December.

2 Likes

Worst case scenario: we can get out but can’t get back in.

Fine.

6 Likes

Trapped in the UK for all eternity as punishment for being so fucking stupid

8 Likes

If my girlfriend actually moves to Newcastle next year as she is promising/threatening, I might be able to afford to go on an actual holiday.

I am so e x c i t e d by this.

6 Likes

Every time I read this I need to look up where it is, then immediately forget again.

1 Like

Looking at;

Armenia > Nagorno Karabakh > Iran > Georgia > Berlin > Dublin in June

Tokyo in November

Will probably only end up doing Dublin in June though.

7 Likes

Fuck off shit joke hell website cock Partridge man hook card door bye

1 Like

Very bottom of Argentina/Chile - looks like this

6 Likes

Yeah I know, I looked it up again!

1 Like

I might get one of those work from anywhere jobs. if anyone knows of any hmu

…and now I’ve forgotten already.

1 Like

There’s someone who does a column in the patent twat journal who claims to do this.

1 Like

Marathon in Dusseldorf and football tournament in Amsterdam, maybe a week in scotch land in the summer. Planning a big holiday in 2021 I think though

1 Like

J will be there and actually fit this season if you need him as a replacement again

1 Like

I ©ould ® do that ™

3 Likes

My sister’s getting married in India in October so probably plan a big trip around that

Nepal, myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Indonesia. Home in August I reckon

7 Likes